All reviews volleyball court nice pool summer months pleasant stay off season accommodations
Reviewed 15 June 2017

People usually have a certain expectation on lodging when they're traveling. If you have high expectations then don't book this place. This place has high price tag due to the location. I do feel like it's tad bit better than Motel 6 but not by much.

We initially booked this place with Hotels.com 3 months before our arrival. As we checked in the room the lady informed us that she did not have our information. Apparently, they failed to MANUALLY enter our information for a room. Luckily, we arrived on Tuesday if you had arrived 2 days earlier on Memorial weekend we would have been out of luck since they were sold out.

They definitely need an update. Book with low expectations and you won't be dissapointed.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Hmmmm....where to begin?? The price was high (although reasonable for The Hamptons). The photos on the internet made the hotel look really nice. I guess the best way to describe this is to say it is an old motel that is being renovated. More old then actually renovated. The minute I stepped into the office to get my key, I immediately started questioning my decision to book this place. The front desk person was very nice and answered my questions. I think I was put off by the overflowing garbage cans outside of the office.

My daughter, who was 12 years old at the time, was horrified by the condition of this motel. There is a breezeway we had to walk through to get to the stairs which led to our 2nd floor room. The carpets were VERY old and stained. Our room was spacious and looked clean however, the bathroom was a different story. It had an old sink and shower. The walls and moldings must have had at least ten coats of paint on it. It was basically a very old motel that they quickly covered up with fresh paint colors and new flooring. The beds looked modern and sleek but were extremely lumpy and uncomfortable. What I did find very interesting was the room next door! When we arrived, there was a work crew in the room painting. The blinds and door were open so it was very easy to see that this room was empty of furniture and being renovated. That didn't bother me since there was no noise and no fumes. The next morning we saw workers moving mattresses into the room. I was wondering if the paint was even dry at this point. Later in the day when we returned to our room (once again we could look into the room next door because the shades were wide open), there was a group of 6 - 7 twenty something year olds in the room drinking. Within one day, they painted, renovated, furnished and rented out a room. That kind of proved my point that these rooms were thrown together very quickly.

To me, this feels more like a party motel then anything else. We did not feel safe in our room at all. The door lock was flimsy and the window looked original. The pool looked great from the photos but dirty when you got up close. The exterior is also in need of renovating. I have no plans on returning nor would I recommend it for families. If you are looking for a convenient, not too expensive place to stay in the Hamptons and don't mind roughing it then this is the place for you.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank mjl482017
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I had a couples trip in Southampton this weekend to celebrate my boyfriend and best friends birthday. This hotel was definitely a gem and I am so happy I stayed here. The rooms are exceptionally clean and comfortable. The service was outstanding and the location is just what we needed. I am definitely returning. They have a pool and tennis court that is super cute, however, it is off season so we did not get to enjoy that which is why we are coming back! Every person at the front desk was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank niahenry
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a weekend and got three rooms, I was a little worried based on pictures shown here on trip advisor. Other sites have updated pictures that show how nice this place really is. The rooms were clean spacious and modern! I'm giving this place a 4/5 because we stayed upstairs and the downstairs area of the hotel did seem a bit odd. Staff was courteous and accommodated a late check out. We would book this place again for a weekend getaway, the price was right and close enough to everything!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Thetraveler91
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

first we had to change room because the bef sheets where dirty (as can be seen on the pictures the sheets weren't the only dirty thing - the carpet in the stairway where the extra beds were standing was just disgusting). During the night there was a party going on outside by the pool until six in the morning. closing the window didn't help because one of the glases in the window was missing and one glass wasn't enough to keep the noise out. At check out we asked to talk to the manager but were told he was not around during weekends. We then tried to call several times during the week. He was never available. Never got a response to the email we sent either.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends