See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was the a very relaxing and enjoyable stay. Linda and her family are so attentive, interesting and kind people. They told us a lot about their house. We really enjoyed the stay and felt like it was our home for the two days. I would go back to Stone Rose for another get away weekend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Stone_Rose_BB, Owner at Stone Rose Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you very much Leah. It was our pleasure indeed to be able to offer you both a home away from home for those two days. As well, it was a pleasure meeting both of you and learning the fascinating aspects of your life. Please know, you're always welcomed at Stone Rose! Best wishes!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I want to again commend Stone Rose bed and breakfast. In my line of work pressure and stress are a fact of life. Over the course of the last three years comma I have found an escape from that pressure and stress. I have found it at Stone Rose Bed & Breakfast. This is an amazing place. Its owners are Beyond definition. Their service is beyond compare. My wife and I have stayed in many bed and breakfasts. None compares to this amazing gem. Be ready for BEYOND excellent. Be ready for PEACE. We will continue to annually go to Stone Rose bed and breakfast. It satisfies our souls.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Stone_Rose_BB, Guest Relations Manager at Stone Rose Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

With a most heartfelt thank you from all of us at Stone Rose. It was indeed our sincere pleasure to serve you as you so nobly serve others in your daily vocation. Humbly Yours, Innkeepers, Lynda, Chuck and Frances

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I will always remember by stay at the Stone Rose Inn. The Inn is such a welcoming site as you drive up the path. There's such attention to detail in every aspect of the Inn. I received such a warm welcome from Lynda. I must say I was spoiled since I had the suite, so warm and lovely. The breakfast menu is a delight, so glad I was there 2 nights otherwise So I could enjoy 2 selections. Lovely gardens and ponds provide a serene view from every window.
I especially enjoyed the Inn keepers warmth and sincere desire to ensure their guests enjoyed their stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a relaxing getaway where you are pampered, look no further.
Lynda, Chuck and Fran truly know and understand what bed and breakfast lovers want to experience.
The food is delicious, accommodations are comfortable, the location is peaceful and we enjoy our visit every year!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2015

We couldn't possibly have had a better more memorable experience. Lynda, Chuck and Fran were AWESOME. As luck would have it, there was a beautifully decorated Garden view room available for us on practically no notice. We were made to feel right at home. In fact, we were made to feel like visiting family instead of the strangers that we were. Lynda is an amazing cook. Her food is homemade, healthy, plentiful and locally sourced wherever possible. Their home is beautifully decorated and bursting with character and the property is very picturesque with a nicely manicured lawn with the gardens, ponds, wildlife and seating abound on their 100 acres. We can't wait to return!!

Room Tip: Have breakfast on the porch and the star gazing is phenomenal
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple