“Impressed”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Recommended by the hotel front desk. It is in a strip mall and the front is not impressive, but the inside is nice. Standard fare of sushi, teryaki and hibachi. Prices are higher than i expected. Soup and salad were generous and tasty. Portions were also large.
In all, a good place.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

I love the Tuna Martini and the Spicy Tuna Roll. I also like to try new dishes there. My husband loves the eel. We both love the Sake, it tastes much better than other Sakes we've had. But my favorite is the Mai Tai, I go nuts for that one and somehow can never make it properly at home. If any of my friends know how to make a good Mai Tai, they are invited over.

Reviewed 10 November 2014

A little pricey, but definitely good for the area! Went on a date night and I was very pleased. I usually only like sushi in Manhattan or somewhere that I know it is fresh, but this was fresh and good!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Yes I know: vegan sushi may sound weird but it is FABULOUS!!!! They have rolls with avocado, fried sweet potato , peanuts.....all good stuff !! We have just discovered this gem and highly recommend it ! The staff are all very kind and it is an enjoyable experience overall. It isn't manhattan so don't expect it. We love saugerties and its little sushi joint !!! Go Sayers!!

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Famished from driving from Vermont I stopped in the foreign town of saugerties looking for Sushi. I didn't expect too much but was pleasantly surprised. I was the only one dining during my stay so I was a bit apprehensive. I have no complaints the staff were friendly and promptly took my order. The pricing is average, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. It wasn't the best sushi I've eaten but it was good and worth the drive out of the way and the money spent.