“Delicious”

Bella Luna
Ranked #19 of 82 Restaurants in Saugerties
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Was there for a rehearsal dinner. Excellent pizza. The Caesar Salad was fabulous. All other food was really good.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We were visiting in Woodstock and decided to take a drive we ended up in Saugerities. Checked on yelp for outdoor dining and live music and Bella Luna appears. As luck would have it we were only a short walk away. Upon entering we were told that their was a short wait for an outdoor table so we went to get a drink and the bar. The owner Rocky offered my wife a seat and we had a pleasant conversation with him . He was such a nice man and we felt very comfortable . We were seated outdoors at a table overlooking a courtyard with a live band playing . The atmosphere was perfect. We couldn't resist ordering the antipasto which was a generous helping of Italian meats cheeses and greens it was superb. Our entrees arrived and my wife's veal was fork tender and quite tasty. I had the broccoli rabe and sausage over rigatoni in a nice white sauce. The sausage was nicely grilled and sliced thin and the rabe was tasty with no bitterness. We somehow found room for dessert and it was excellent . Rocky was so proud that I ordered his namesake dessert he delivered it personally with a big smile . The service ,good and atmosphere were outstanding . We had such welcome feeling . Too bad we don't live closer we would go there more frequently. It's nice to see people who take pride in what they do .

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This place is where we usually eat , good food , but tonight 7/21/17 we went there and couldn't get seats when there was no one there ..... they said all seats are saved ... ( horse people here in town .... so we know who they were saved for ) UNREAL ...., ya think that they would at least save the seats in the bar area for the locals who come there all the time .. this is so disappointing.. we don't go to Marbella'a any more because of this ......... so I guess it's time to find a new place ........... laura

1  Thank Laura f
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Cozy on a rainy afternoon. Food is delicious. Best cannoli I've ever eaten!! Bread and olive oil is no charge. Outdoor patio. Upstairs party room.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

WOnderful dining experience not to be missed. REstaurant has been open almost a year and I hope it stays around. THe venue also had outdoor seatingy in season and a cozy bar area with tv. We are in the dining room which had a homely feel..some family dining room tables with some more typical restaurant type tables. FOod was excellent. I had the spinach salad with apples and the signature wood fries wings which I highly recommend. PErfect amount of seasoning.Others in my party had the veal park, veal scallopini,chicken Francese served with a choice of pasta or croquette (excellent) The last member of the group had meatballs and spaghetti. NIce wine selection. NIce attention to detail and great staff.