The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$236
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
US$677
US$473
Official Site
Roosevelt Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$170
Official Hotel
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$427
US$384
  • Restaurant
The Gideon Putnam(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$257
Comfort Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$194
The Brunswick at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)
US$427
US$223
The Adelphi Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
US$875
US$774
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront desknice hotelroom was cleanin townwould stay here againice machinehotel staffbusiness tripstate parkdowntown areaoff seasonconvenient locationcookiesshort driveomelethgilobby
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is fairly new and offers many amenities. The room was very comfortable and staff were friendly and efficient. Breakfast was good. We would certainly stay here again if in the area. Parking is extensive.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We came up for Chowderfest in Saratoga and decided to stay overnight. We’ve stayed at Hilton properties and have had good luck. This hotel was nice...the room was clean, the staff was very friendly and things started out good.

We were looking for a nice quiet night away. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool after coming back from the fest in the afternoon and everything was great. We left for dinner in town and when we got back....everything changed. Apparently Spring Break arrived while we were gone. We went back down to the pool which had been taken over by college aged kids who were busy boozing and playing loud music. No thanks.

Unfortunately the noise only got worse and eventually migrated upstairs....all night. We were woken up around 2 by yelling in the hallway...and never got back to sleep. The staff was apologetic the next morning and apparently the noise problem took place throughout the entire hotel.

Overall...a nice hotel, but disappointing experience.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BrianSaugerties
Reviewed 31 January 2018

This is a pretty straightforward Hilton Garden Inn. In my own travels, I find that it is always the staff that makes the difference in a stay, and this staff is top notch!

I used e-check in and digital key, so I didn't need to stop by the front desk for my room keys, but I did have some questions about the area. Michelle was FANTASTIC in answering my questions, she gave great recommendations, and really gave a warm welcome! Ashleigh was also fantastic in the evening as well - these two really gave some heart and soul into this hotel.

The room was perfectly clean - housekeeping does nice work. One of the housekeepers even helped point me in the right direction on my way to my room, which was a nice touch - too many places have housekeepers that prefer to be not seen. A MAJOR plus is the sheer amount of outlets in the room - several on each lamp, plus the ones in the walls, plus a reading light on the end table. You could charge 20 devices in a room with one king bed, easy.

One of the good things about coming during the off season - I got the pool and hot tub all to myself! It was so relaxing to be surrounded by hot jets and watching snow lightly fall outside.

Breakfast was ok, didn't feel like there was much staff - at one point I saw Michelle come from behind the desk to help clean tables. Not much was being restocked, and I noticed that the woman doing the cooking was also serving. Beyond that, it's the typical Hilton Garden Inn options. It's worth it for Gold & Diamond members who can choose to have it included.

The only real drawback was the heating/air conditioning unit. As has been stated by other reviewers, it's pretty disruptive. I tried turning mine off, but could hear the others rooms units clearly enough through the walls that it woke me up during the night.

Overall, a great visit to Saratoga Springs. Looking forward to next time!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank HurricaneLuke88

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed our friendly staff. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again, and we’ll strive to make your future stays worthy of five stars.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

My favorite Hotel to stay in Saratoga, Great Service and clean. I recommend for any traveler going to Saratoga, front desk and food service is excellent and rooms are clean and coffee is always in the room.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank James M

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I work with the hotel and staff as we bring a number of large groups and teams in to the area for work. Always super accommodating and our groups have incredible feedback about the hotel and breakfast. First place I call when looking for space in town.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank buchs43

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.