All reviewssprings restaurantstarbucks cafefront deskrooms are clean and spaciousper daylarge hotelolder hotelthe main streetsaratoga race trackshops and restaurantsgreat hotelvery nice staytrack seasonking suitebeautiful roomin townconvenient location
Reviewed 12 August 2018

The Saratoga Hilton is right in downtown Saratoga Springs making for an easy walk to shops and restaurants. Once we parked our car ($10 per day) we did not use it until we left. Uber to the track was only $7-10 and much easier than driving and parking. There is also a free trolley service that stops right at the hotel every 30 minutes on it's circuit through town. Room was clean and comfortable, although the A/C in our room was pretty noisy. Convenient to have Starbucks in the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
ThomasOlsen, General Manager at The Saratoga Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear nutmegger31,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It sounds like you had an excellent visit with us and enjoyed all that Saratoga Springs has to offer. We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

On the plus side, I was able to check into my room early. This was very helpful because I was able to get settled before my afternoon client meeting. Returned to the hotel get ready for a client dinner. As I was about to leave I noticed a bee in the room and I killed it. Moments later I was stung by another bee behind my ankle. I called the front desk and was able to move to another room but unfortunately I was not able to make it to my client dinner because it was too painful to walk. Front desk did offer to get me what I needed. I was able to get Aleve from the front desk. It was a painful night. When I checked out the next morning I mentioned it again and from the response I received it didn't appear that they had addressed the situation. Hopefully no one else gets stung,

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear anceti,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your experience with us, I will look into it further. I am glad the Front Desk was able to assist you. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future if your travels bring you back to Saratoga Springs.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

The hotel is at the end of Broadway, and it is a short walk to shops and restaurants. There is a free trolley that runs during the summer that stops at the hotel, and goes to Saratoga Race Track and the casino.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
ThomasOlsen, General Manager at The Saratoga Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Wills123,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It sounds like you had an excellent visit with us. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future if your travels bring you back to Saratoga Springs.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Service average, room was clean but small. A lot of money for the quality of the room. Very small bathroom with poor lighting and showerhead that was spraying everywhere. Overall did not feel my investment matched the quality of the room.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank MarK6488UB

Dear MarK6488UB,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I will share your comments with our team and get those items resolved. I hope you enjoyed your time in Saratoga Springs and we hope to have your as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Horrible customer service. Wouldn’t let me out of my stay cause I wanted to stay at another Hilton property. Hilton just lost a member over 40 bucks. Don’t stay here go to embassy suites. They have free hot breakfast and happy hour. Great hotel with great workers.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Breaking1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We always strive to ensure our guests have an excellent visit with us. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I hope you enjoyed your time in Saratoga Springs and will consider a stay with us again in the future.