“Casino Food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2018

For a Casino, this restaurant hit the spot. Got there right at 5pm when it opened. The buffet was very upscale. Some really good stuff, prime rib, pasta station, salad bar, some form of lobster dish, pork tenderlion etc....
Food was fresh and quite a variety to choose from, so no going away hungry. And the dessert bar was fantastic, lots of goodies. Where ever you sit, there is a view of the harness track, large windows for viewing. Waitstaff very friendly and personable. Most importantly the price was right for the quantity/quality of the food and atmosphere. I would certainly go back!!!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

My wife and I have dined here before. If you like the track it's a great venue and we will be back.
They serve what is supposed to be an upscale buffet dinner but it's not very well situated. When it's crowded there can be a long line. Drink prices are ok. Service can be spotty and on this particular day it was average. Like I said, if you like horse racing this is a great place to watch and enjoy dinner but if your goal is quality food, fair prices, and top service, there are better options

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We love going here for Mother's Day. It's bright and airy and the food is delicious. Extremely large selection of hot and cold selections. Prime rib, salmon and omelet bar are outstanding. The eggs benedict, my favorite, is cooked to perfection. We arrived at 11:00 and ordered our mimosas, STAT! Before we had to think about food, our waitress brought them so quickly. The service was excellent. The price so reasonable.
We enjoyed watching the harness racing and will go again before next Mother's Day.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My family and I went here for Easter dinner. They were nice enough to accommodate us since we arrived at the place an hour early from our reservation time. The place was a bit chaotic, the wait staff seems confused. The food was delicious, the korean bbq was to die for. It was only $25/ pp, drinks included. I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is upstairs at the Saratoga Racetrack; it's great for watching the horses on the harness track. All the food is very good and the service is great, too. If you want to bet, a person comes to your table so you can stay seated and enjoy yourselves. It's a spacious area.