“Very good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My family and I went here for Easter dinner. They were nice enough to accommodate us since we arrived at the place an hour early from our reservation time. The place was a bit chaotic, the wait staff seems confused. The food was delicious, the korean bbq was to die for. It was only $25/ pp, drinks included. I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is upstairs at the Saratoga Racetrack; it's great for watching the horses on the harness track. All the food is very good and the service is great, too. If you want to bet, a person comes to your table so you can stay seated and enjoy yourselves. It's a spacious area.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Decent food, good prices. Enjoyed both of our entrees & the service was excellent. Much better than some of the other options at the casino.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

After reading many bad reviews, I was ready to cancel our reservation. Glad I didn't. My family and I went there for Mother's Day Brunch (11am) and it was fantastic. The staff were all very pleasant and accommodating and the atmosphere was very relaxing, and very clean which is always a plus. There was a very large variety of food, all of which was delicious and the number of desserts was ridiculous.
Anyone giving this place a bad review must have more money than brains.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I had to thank the chef for the most delicious dishes I have tasted in a while. I didn't eat any of the meets, but those I dined with said they were exceptionally tasty... I had vegetables and salmon -- and both were prepared to perfection.