“One of the better places to eat at the casino”
Review of Fortunes

Fortunes
Ranked #107 of 263 Restaurants in Saratoga Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Decent food, good prices. Enjoyed both of our entrees & the service was excellent. Much better than some of the other options at the casino.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

After reading many bad reviews, I was ready to cancel our reservation. Glad I didn't. My family and I went there for Mother's Day Brunch (11am) and it was fantastic. The staff were all very pleasant and accommodating and the atmosphere was very relaxing, and very clean which is always a plus. There was a very large variety of food, all of which was delicious and the number of desserts was ridiculous.
Anyone giving this place a bad review must have more money than brains.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I had to thank the chef for the most delicious dishes I have tasted in a while. I didn't eat any of the meets, but those I dined with said they were exceptionally tasty... I had vegetables and salmon -- and both were prepared to perfection.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Thought the food and the service was very good. Nothing fancy but hits the spot without paying a fortune. Can also view the track while eating

Reviewed 1 March 2017

What a great evening out with trackside dinning. Great staff, food is good, not awesome but definitely a great evening out.