“Drinks and dessert”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a “quick” drink and dessert. Well no such luck - everything was a wait...to be seated....to get a menu....to place our order....to get our order, etc. everything just took forever. We ordered coffeetinis which were delicious as well as a berry crisp. The crisp was very runny and so hot that the ice cream melted in seconds. I wasn’t given a spoon so I had to eat this runny dessert with a fork. Mostly berry juice with very little berries or crumb topping. Oh and it’s not even track season yet and it was that slow. $10/drink which is pretty standard in Saratoga

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I think my boyfriend and I spent the most time here during our visit to Saratoga Springs because he loved the outdoor seating and short rib sliders; I liked the former but wasn't a fan of the food (the clams I ordered were awful and while the did enjoy the quesadillas they were basic cheese and chicken). Bailey's is a fun place to hang out and have a few beers but that's about it. For us that was enough but if you're looking for good food it's not the best place in town...I will say that at least it has air conditioning inside. We had stopped at Harvey's (down the street) and had to leave because it was stifling. If you want outdoor enjoyment Bailey's is great but if you want a meal try elsewhere.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Pleasant lunch on outside patio. One very good waitress took care of too many tables. Menu extensive, but very overpriced. Drinks, even non-alcohol, overpriced. Will not be going there again for a while.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Great place for drinks with outdoor area. Food is sub-par bar food. I had the turkey panini which was fine, coleslaw was awful. My husband had the ‘special’ pasta. It was noodles with what tasted like jar tomato sauce and toasted bread drenched with oil.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

My wife and I went the day before Valentines Day (to avoid crowds). While the menu isn't extensive there should be something to sattisfy anyone. The food was fantastic and the service was great. We will definitely be going back.