“Nice patio, OK food”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I think my boyfriend and I spent the most time here during our visit to Saratoga Springs because he loved the outdoor seating and short rib sliders; I liked the former but wasn't a fan of the food (the clams I ordered were awful and while the did enjoy the quesadillas they were basic cheese and chicken). Bailey's is a fun place to hang out and have a few beers but that's about it. For us that was enough but if you're looking for good food it's not the best place in town...I will say that at least it has air conditioning inside. We had stopped at Harvey's (down the street) and had to leave because it was stifling. If you want outdoor enjoyment Bailey's is great but if you want a meal try elsewhere.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Pleasant lunch on outside patio. One very good waitress took care of too many tables. Menu extensive, but very overpriced. Drinks, even non-alcohol, overpriced. Will not be going there again for a while.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Great place for drinks with outdoor area. Food is sub-par bar food. I had the turkey panini which was fine, coleslaw was awful. My husband had the ‘special’ pasta. It was noodles with what tasted like jar tomato sauce and toasted bread drenched with oil.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

My wife and I went the day before Valentines Day (to avoid crowds). While the menu isn't extensive there should be something to sattisfy anyone. The food was fantastic and the service was great. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I have dined many times at this establishment. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. In the warmer months they have a great outdoor patio to enjoy your favorite cocktail, share an appetizer, or even have a meal. Great burgers and sandwiches, soups, salads, desserts and more. Besides being a coffeehouse, it’s a full bar with a great exterior bar that’s open year-round and live entertainment. Highly Recommend