“Good beer, not good food”
Review of Bailey's Cafe

Bailey's Cafe
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Great place for drinks with outdoor area. Food is sub-par bar food. I had the turkey panini which was fine, coleslaw was awful. My husband had the ‘special’ pasta. It was noodles with what tasted like jar tomato sauce and toasted bread drenched with oil.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

My wife and I went the day before Valentines Day (to avoid crowds). While the menu isn't extensive there should be something to sattisfy anyone. The food was fantastic and the service was great. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I have dined many times at this establishment. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. In the warmer months they have a great outdoor patio to enjoy your favorite cocktail, share an appetizer, or even have a meal. Great burgers and sandwiches, soups, salads, desserts and more. Besides being a coffeehouse, it’s a full bar with a great exterior bar that’s open year-round and live entertainment. Highly Recommend

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I had lunch with a friend at Bailey's. It was a nice, quaint place with good outdoor seating. The food exceeded my expectations, too!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Stopped in here on a whim while strolling the "other side" of Broadway in Saratoga. Bartender/Manager Morgan was very cordial and efficient. Jordan the waitress was friendly as well. While we didn't eat Jordan was behind the bar with Morgan and chatted us up. Saw the cook putting together three different salads that were on the menu. Great portions and they looked very tasty. Prices were reasonable. Nice outdoor courtyard dining area. Live music on occasion. I would definitely come back here next time in town.