“Great Local Establishment ”
Review of Bailey's Cafe

Bailey's Cafe
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I have dined many times at this establishment. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. In the warmer months they have a great outdoor patio to enjoy your favorite cocktail, share an appetizer, or even have a meal. Great burgers and sandwiches, soups, salads, desserts and more. Besides being a coffeehouse, it’s a full bar with a great exterior bar that’s open year-round and live entertainment. Highly Recommend

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I had lunch with a friend at Bailey's. It was a nice, quaint place with good outdoor seating. The food exceeded my expectations, too!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Stopped in here on a whim while strolling the "other side" of Broadway in Saratoga. Bartender/Manager Morgan was very cordial and efficient. Jordan the waitress was friendly as well. While we didn't eat Jordan was behind the bar with Morgan and chatted us up. Saw the cook putting together three different salads that were on the menu. Great portions and they looked very tasty. Prices were reasonable. Nice outdoor courtyard dining area. Live music on occasion. I would definitely come back here next time in town.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

When we arrived at Bailey's in Saratoga Springs, we could choose any seat on the patio, but the place soon filled up with people of all ages. Service was prompt and friendly. Since I had a taste for red meat, I ordered the Black & Blue Burger, served with crumbled blue cheese, 2 onion rings, lettuce and tomato. It was well-cooked and was pretty good. My friend opted for Fish & Chips: a 10 ounce portion of fried haddock served with the traditional fries and coleslaw. The fish was well cooked and pronounced good. That sums up our food experience: Good, not great.
The outside wire chairs are quite uncomfortable.
Parking is a problem in Saratoga, but there is a parking garage right across the street.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Only reason we went is because everywhere else was packed. Food was not good, service was mediocre. Lots of drunk people, I felt I was in a bar in college. Only good thing was the band they had that night. I wont recommend this place, so much more and better in Saratoga Springs.