“Consistently Outstanding”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My wife and I with oldest grandson enjoyed dinner on the 'Porch' at 15 Church. It was a middle of the week occasion and the place was in high gear! Appetizers of Tuna tacos and an Asian Tuna Crudo were just over the top. For the entrees we had Chicken and waffles and Filet Mignon for 2. Service was attentive and Jimmy was everywhere. The evening was perfect and the meal was excellent.

1  Thank Stuart B

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant many times it has impeccable service and food. The chilean sea bass is incredible as well as the steaks Save room Zeppoles they are to die for

1  Thank john s
Reviewed 5 July 2017

15 Church is truly the best haute cuisine restaurant in Saratoga. My husband and I were just there for his birthday, and again, we were warmly welcomed by Paul, the owner/manager, who is so genuinely pleasant and affable, so careful about every detail, so welcoming to everyone, and always ready to open the door and help someone who may be having trouble walking, etc. The food, of course, is superior. The staff is perfect. What a wonderful place to go to for dinner or special occasions. Don't miss it!

2  Thank Martine A
Affirmed1969racing, Owner at 15 Church Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thank you so much Martine for the visit and the wonderful review. We can't wait to welcome you again

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Stopped for dinner before a concert on Saturday night. We sat at a high-top table in the bar which I thought would be a little cramped but ended up being OK. I had the fish & chips which were delicious and my husband had a burger that he could not even finish. The service was impeccable and very accommodating to the point that they sent a server to the store to get something I wanted that they did not have - WOW!

2  Thank Jill A
Affirmed1969racing, Manager at 15 Church Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thanks so much for joining us. Our staff loves to go the extra step to make it special. We look forward to forward to serving you again

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We have dined at 15 Church a handful of times over the past couple of months. The first couple visits were inside their dining room and most recently we made a reservation outside on their patio. The menus were similar but the atmosphere on the patio was a little more casual. Regardless of where we dined, the food was exceptional and the service was impeccable. I was very impressed with the professional and courteous hostess, waitress, and waiter's assistant. As for the meal itself, the Hamachi appetizer was outstanding, the tuna and sea bass were incredibly fresh, the chicken and waffles crispy batter was not at all greasy, yet the chicken was perfectly juicy, and their Church burger is one of the best burgers I have ever had. Finally before you leave their Zeppoles dessert is a must.

15 Church is definitely one of the best dining experiences in Saratoga. As a result, the restaurant is usually booked and therefore a reservation is recommended.

1  Thank Scott B