“Excellent All Around”
Review of Chianti Ristorante

Chianti Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Chianti Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Broadway
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Delightful from the pre-dinner drinks to dessert! I dined here with three colleagues. We started in the lovely bar and then moved to a table in the main restaurant. The staff was friendly and attentive and knew the menu forwards and back. The food was excellent. When I return to Saratoga Springs in the future, I will make this a dining destination.

1  Thank Katherine S
DZmanagement, Manager at Chianti Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you Katherine for your thoughtful review of your experience at Chianti Ristorante. I'll certainly pass your kind words along to our kitchen and our servers, as well! We look forward to having you dine with us again when you return to Saratoga. Grazie!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

The food and drink are of the highest quality, the service is really outstanding, and the location is excellent. What more can one ask?

DZmanagement, Guest Relations Manager at Chianti Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Richard,

Thank you so much for your review of Chainti Il Ristorante. We look forward to having you dine with us again in the future!

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Had dinner there on our last night in Sarasota springs. We try to get a reservation for Saturday night but it was unavailable. I'm glad we saved the best for last. We were very satisfied with the food and the service. You will not be disappointed.

DZmanagement, Owner at Chianti Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you Monicagun for your review. I look forward to having you dine with us again in the future.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Went there to celebrate my husbands birthday, and family gathering, I had the worse service and horrible waitress she was a nightmare!!! Never came to see us till I had to grab her, left us with no water or bread had to ask her numerous times for service, salads came at random times kids drinks never showed had to ask her where they were, she truly was the worse, I had to keep asking her for service and for help with our drinks too, this restaurant truly sucks, I will never go there again, Saratoga is filled with much better bangs for your buck, this waitress truly ruined my whole evening!

2  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Chianti is a very noisy, upscale Italian restaurant. The menu is quite varied. Service tends. To be slow.... place is usually crowded. Food is acceptable.

1  Thank abarasol