“Good Gluten Free Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Out of Towner Visiting a local for lunch. He heard it was a popular lunch spot. Asked about gluten free and they had some great offerings. Would go back.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Ordered their turkey club sandwich. It was okay but it was not what I would call a club sandwich. Two slices of un-toasted bread, good turkey and bacon. Most club sandwiches I have had were toasted with three slices of bread. This one came with three slices of pickle on the side. For the price, kind of disappointed.

1  Thank William Y
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We went to Comfort kitchen last Monday for lunch and I have to say it was pretty good!I had the chicken sandwich and my sister had the 3 cheese grilled cheese sandwich which looked delicious!Our mom had the chicken pot pie and she said it was very good. I would definitely go back there again.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I've been waiting to eat a Comfort Kitchen for some time now. It seems that I've always been passing by on Sundays, the only day they're closed. Comfort Kitchen is tucked away on the lower level of an indoor shopping area. It's a friendly place that exudes comfort food. I ordered the chicken pot pie. It had a delicious filling with chunks of real vegetables and chicken. I only wish it had a real flaky crust. It was a puff pastry that looked visually appealing but had very little density. I do think it was very good overall and I would order it again. There were so many delicious items on the menu. With a bottle of water, the tab was around $15.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Always a 'go to' spot when we are in town. Good, home style cooking with great service. The staff is great and makes you feel right at home. The food is fresh and fast. Make sure to try their homemade jams!

Date of visit: September 2017