“consistently good !”

Max London's Restaurant + Bar
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lake
Description: Max London’s is a casual restaurant & bar committed to a high standard of food and drink. Our passion to provide real food from real farms in our area inspires our seasonal menu. You can enjoy a classic or signature cocktail, a glass of artisanal wine or locally brewed craft beer in an atmosphere that’s warm, welcoming and comfortable. We make all of our organic breads & Max’s mom, Wendy, Mrs. London herself, makes all our desserts, including our incredible sorbets & ice creams. Our Friday, Saturday & Sunday BRUNCH specialties include blue corn buttermilk pancakes, authentic yeast-raised Beligian waffles, omelettes made with the eggs from the heritage breed chickens of American Masala Farm in Hebron, duck hash, & cheeseburgers made from local grass-fed beef. Other features include a soup, pasta & risotto of the day, a slow-roasted pork or smoked beef brisket sandwich, chickpea polenta fries, steak frites from the potatoes of Sheldon Farms in Salem (we make our own ketchup) & smoked salmon (we make our own bialys). Our DINNER offerings always include fish & shellfish, steak, vegetarian fishes, salads, small plates & all of our wood fired pizzas, which are always available, even on our bar menu between lunch and dinner. The pizzas include the classic margherita (yes, we even make our mozzarella), mushroom, sausage, clam and a BLT pizza with Bacon, Leeks, roasted cherry tomatoes and Coach Farm goat cheese. Max London’s is Real food, Real fun & the Real deal. And we at Max London’s hope to see you again Real soon.
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

For me to say that about a restaurant is no small feat. I have been to Max London several times and it has been consistently good. My only disappointment has been that twice the special I wanted to order was out.( That's not a bad problem for the Chef).The food, drinks and service have been professional in all manners.I will continue to be a patron as long as that remains the same .

1  Thank chefchriswear

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

This was one of the many stops made on my birthday.. and I was impressed with the level of service & the quality of food.

The bartender was extremely professional and friendly. Top notch service.

I ordered one of the specialty cocktails.. which was expertly crafted.

The ‘must order’ item would have to be the polenta fries. They were absolutely delicious..

I can’t wait to go back - if for nothing else - those incredible polenta fries!!!

I would definitely make this a stop on my tour of Saratoga establishments - for every trip!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Very upbeat relaxing place, staff very attentive and on top of things, my second time dining here, many gluten-free options, the first time steak was excellent, second time I had pizza, and wonderful house salad with walnuts and dates. My husband had the burger, very good with steak fritz, which are like french fries with rosmary salt. My husband left that out and opted for regular salt. Burger was big and filling.
For gluten free there are steak, pasta, pizza and other options. Burger was 18.00 pizza 14.00 with 3.00 gf charge and salad 8.00. Steak mid 20,'s came with spinach, other options ala carte. Homemade bread also available but not gf. Very good meals.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Came here on a cold Friday night for a drink. Ended up ordering some apps and pizza. Everything was delicious - my husband said the tomato soup was the best he ever had. The lobster and shrimp/chorizo pizza was outstanding. It was the perfect place for a chilly a Fall night.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Has to be one the the best places for brunch. they have such a great menu. The atmosphere is great, the egg pizza is killer and the cocktails are always way good.