“Diner casual ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Good breakfast spot for eggs. I had an egg white omelet with cheddar, mushrooms and bacon. Coffee is good, hot constantly refilled.

1  Thank parkerw2014

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Fast good food...breakfast starts at 3AM and the line at the door moves quickly.. family favorite. Personal favorite: poached eggs, hash browns and coffee.

1  Thank saratogadrummer
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Breakfast in my city of Saratoga Springs at 5AM is quite unusual for me, but when my best friend suggested it, I loved the idea. Compton's was our only choice. This restaurant has been a downtown destination for years and has always been a local favorite. Our waitress was cheerful and our coffee was served immediately piping hot. I opted for the one pancake and bacon, while my companion chose the ever-popular corned beef hash with 2 poached eggs. The pancake was light and fluffy and as big as the plate. Bacon was perfectly cooked. The corned beef hash and eggs were devoured with pleasure. All in all, a wonderful start to our day.

1  Thank KathyT1337
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I love Comptons. You can find a cheap diner almost anywhere but a cheap diner with great staff, good portions, and perfect breakfast food, thats a little harder to find. Comptons in Saratoga Springs is all that. If you want good cheap diner food just stop reading this and go already. Make sure you check opening and closing times because they close a little earlier than expected. Also its cash only with an atm inside. The way it should be. Keep up the good work Comptons!

1  Thank AJ J
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Fast and friendly service
Good hash and sausage eggs
Food came out quickly and was nice an hot
What more can you ask for
Good location on the main street of Saratoga Springs (Broadway)

1  Thank Notablerose