All reviews fire pit rooms are small boutique motel race horses little slice of heaven awesome spot incredibly comfortable beds race fans friends wedding directly across the street relaxing weekend nice job every summer top of the line track season fantastic hotel king room
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Was able to do a pre check in and leave my car in the lot, saving me both money and time which I appreciated. Room was very clean and free coffee in the morning is a nice touch. Easy check out allowed me to get on with my day. I will be back next year!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BrentwoodHotel, Manager at Brentwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

We're glad you were able to check in and out with ease. Thanks for sharing your feedback and you are welcome back any time!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Hotel has tiny rooms. Two people can barely get dressed at the same time.Also, right across the street from bar with loud bands. Stay away!!staff is nice and helpful though.also charged me $25 fee per night for my dog without notice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BrentwoodHotel, Manager at Brentwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thanks for your feedback. Our rooms are on the small side but we hope to make up for it with super comfortable beds and a great experience on property with the staff and at the bar. The bar across the street has live music 6 weeks of the year during racing season. We know this can be pretty loud but we make sure it is clearly marked on our website so that there are no surprises when guests arrive. The $25 pet fee is also very clearly communicated when reservations are booked and I apologize if that wasn't clear. Please book with us directly next time you come so that we can ensure that you are in a room that has a little more space in it for you to be more comfortable.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

So cute and clean! Adorable bar area that had happy hour before a day at the races. Stayed for a weekend at the track, which is an easy walk from the hotel. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Would absolutely stay there again and highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your review! We're so glad that you were able to stay with us during this lively time of the year. Welcome back anytime!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Great place to stay, clean and comfortable and within walking distance to the track. The bar was fun on Thursday night and one of the patrons explained his betting system and I even made money at the track on Friday!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BrentwoodHotel, Manager at Brentwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Woo hoo! Glad you got the track experience and were able to walk about with a winning ticket! Thanks for sharing your experience and welcome back anytime.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

In Saratoga we usually stay at a B&B but the Brentwood was recommended. And are we happy that we took that recommendation.
First let me comment on the room size because I've seen many reviews that say the rooms are small. Our room, 2 queen size beds, was more than adequate (I don't expect an apartment sized suite and these reviewers must not have ever stayed in a European or even NYC hotel.)
The location is amazing, I can see the backstretch of the track from my window. Walk to the track entrance is less than 10 minutes!
Its right next to our favorite restaurant in Saratoga so we can drink Margaritas (Mexican Connection) and walk less than 50 feet back to our room.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BrentwoodHotel, Manager at Brentwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to comment on our rooms and share you experience. We're so happy that you enjoyed!