See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Joe and Edie are lovely people. They really took good care of their customers. They even took the extra step to get back my cap that I left behind an restaurant and mailed it back to me. Thank you Joe and Edie!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ycwok
Reviewed 6 August 2017

In all of my travels, Joe and Edie, Amanda's Village owners, are two of the most cordial people I've ever met. They take tremendous pride in this charming property; their care and dedication are obvious. I've just completed a wonderful two night stay in Room 7; it was very nicely decorated. comfortable, and absolutely immaculate. The motel's location is superb; numerous restaurants, shops, and activities are within walking distance. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and would definitely recommend this property to those who need accommodations in this lovely part of the Adirondack region.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank TripmomLedgewood_NJ
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Thanks again to Joe and Edie for a convenient, easy visit to the area, this time for Paul Smith's graduation weekend! Although we will not now be in the area as much as we have in the last 4 years, we will always stay here because of the wonderful people who run this establishment. Thanks for a bunch of great visits and hope to see you again soon!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank anchormanage
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Edie and Joe are lovely people and this little spot is cozy, comfortable, and right in town. The accommodations were appropriate, the room really clean, and when my shirt was wrinkled they gave me an iron and board no problem. (Perfect stay in every way.)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank dscrews20
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Quaint and cozy and close to everything. The owners Joe and Edie will treat you right!
Wonderful hosts and a hometown representation of Saranac Lake!!! Will always try to stay here when in the area! Super clean rooms and directly across from Lake Flower!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo