“Patria”

Patria
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Salamanca
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We love this place. The atmosphere is very nice. The food is excellent and very affordable for it being fine dining. We eat here as much as we can.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We loved our dinner at Patria. We had the steak and the chicken and they were both excellent. The marinara sauce on the pasta was DELICIOUS!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Good food, pricey, but I would stop there again. We had the flat iron steak and pork tenderloin. They were excellent as was the caesar salad and hot buttery bread!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I've written over 50 restaurant reviews and have never before complained about a restaurant being over priced. You usually get what you pay for and I'm fine with that. But here, I have to complain (at least a little). Everything here is Ala carte, which I knew beforehand . I ordered the Lasagna $19, but opted not to have the $7 salad. Fine.Now granted I'm a big eater, but I could have EASILY eaten 3 or 4 of their $19 pieces of lasagna.It actually looked a little ridiculous in the large bowl it was served in. C'mon,if you're going to charge $19, make it a decent sized piece. Robyn n Ravens (Olean) lasagna is literally 3 times the size and just as good. Just sayin'. The service was excellent as was the atmosphere . Oh, and no draft beer? Another disappointment. Just as a point of reference , for the first time in her life, my wife didn't take home a doggy bag.

2  Thank Carl S
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Patria atmosphere and service is terrific but the portions are not as generous as La Cascata for the same price. La Cascata have improved their Caesar Salad and are much more generous than Patria. Patria's Lasagna gets the edge in taste over Niagara but it's half the size portion wise.

1  Thank LVPH

Been to Patria? Share your experiences!