“Lulu Continues to Excell”
Review of Lulu Kitchen & Bar

Lulu Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Sag Harbor
Description: Lulu Kitchen & Bar is a year-round convivial Mediterranean bistro. Authentic, simple cooking is the driving force behind our menu. To best achieve that, we have made wood-fired cooking the soul of our restaurant. The open flames create warmth and deliver primal sensory experiences most people can associate with and want. Join us and feel, taste and enjoy “the burn”.
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Think I have eaten here almost 10 times now...dinner and brunch and it continues to be consistently very good.
We are addicted to the quail starter on couscous - the secret ?? ...the wood burning oven!
Their other secret besides a great chef, is everyone is welcoming and thoughtful.
My only complaint is the sound level when it is full....so we come less on weekends and hardly at all during the crazy summer months.

1  Thank SagHarborAlice

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

I went here on thanksgiving 2017. It is a really nice place and the staff is terrific. Sadly its out of my leauge money wise. The French bread is home made and to die for. I was disappointed that the prix fixe was not Available because of the Holiday. I wish them very well and I hope they make it. Its just too pricy.

1  Thank flyguy33
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I came here for the first time for a business meeting in November. The servers were friendly, helpful and attentive. We had grilled Spanish octopus with pork belly and burrito which were delectable. The restaurant has been through many incarnations and the current decor is a completely different, welcoming look. I will definitely return.

1  Thank PAM_from_LINY
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Great restaurant with a nice vibe. The food and service were excellent. I prefer smaller restaurants but even though the place was quite large, the ambience and service did not suffer. Loved the grilled cauliflower - very different! I recommend making a reservation, particularly in the busy Summer months. I'll definitely be back on my next visit.

1  Thank Mon_Petit14
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I don't know how many iterations this restaurant has had, but the latest, Lulu is the best in a long while. They've done an excellent job with the decor and have made outdoor dining behind the restaurant appealing, even if you are facing a parking lot. I can't recall what we ate, but my wife and I and another couple loved the food.

1  Thank michael f