“Reasonably priced Mexican food”
Review of Green Cactus

Ranked #18 of 40 Restaurants in Roslyn
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 July 2016

This is ideal for a quick stop for lunch. I ate here between mid 2014 to mid 2015.
their veggie burrito (with rice bowl variation) is good. The 3 salads/pickles they keep on the sides are great. Don't expect great service/cleanliness. I avoided eating the free chips.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We have been going here for years. It is by far the freshest and best fast food Mexican around, the guacamole is as good as I make it. I don't know what they use to marinate their chicken and steak, but it is almost addictive! This place puts any other fast food Mexican spot to shame! Everything is fresh - nothing is nuked. Love it!

Reviewed 23 January 2016

A small restaurant for a quick bite on the go. Specializes in Mexican food. has a good spread of the usual tacos, burritos, enchiladas. A shade better than the fast food chains

Reviewed 9 July 2015

We have been eating at green cactus for years. We love the fresh take on mexican food. The green cactus salsa is my wife's favorite. I love the fish burrito without the rice. But everything I have eaten off the menu is awesome.

Reviewed 17 May 2015

Returned to this restaurant after many years. This is a very casual, fast food type atmosphere. I always get the Green Cactus Salad and marvel at the taste of the chicken. I don't know the exact seasoning but it is different and very good. Also, a quick exit off the LIE at Roslyn. Very good value.