I stayed in the Hampton on business for 3 nights in September and found the Hotel very fresh clean and the staff more than helpful. The ladies on the front counter were bright and bubbly and provided great information. The rooms are a good size with plenty of room for couch and arm chair small kitchenette. Felt very spacious
Rockville Centre is out past JFK, a very comfortable safe 30 min train ride to Penn Station
on Manhattan which is 3 blocks from Empire state bld. Rockville station is 5-10 minute walk about 4 blocks.We felt very safe to walk out and about at night In Rockville center indeed everyone we asked said of course it is safe...There are 20 or so restaurants of every description within a 5 minute walk of hotel. The hotel will give you a list of 14 or so good ones with walking instructions...
Only downside to Hotel is railway line which runs about 20 mtrs from the eastern side. If your room is on that side you will hear the rumble of the train but it is not overly loud. It didnt wake me up and was infrequent at night. All in All I would stay here again and will consider this
Rockville center as base for New York Stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Rockville Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rockville Centre Hotel Rockville Centre
- Hampton Inn And Suites Rockville Centre
- Hampton Inn Rockville Centre
- Rockville Centre Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Rockville Centre New York