All reviews stayed here front desk staff marriott hotels room was clean definitely stay here again olive garden the beds were extremely comfortable regular room soy milk min drive convenient location excellent location mini fridge and microwave highly recommend this hotel excellent breakfast enjoyed our stay king bed
Reviewed 27 November 2017

My family (husband and toddler under 2) and I stayed at this hotel over the Thanksgiving holiday. The property was very well kept and our room was clean and cozy. Staff was incredibly kind and breakfast was delicious. This hotel was a great value for a quick stay in Rochester.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Sarah J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you for the outstanding review!! We all greatly appreciate you taking the time. It brings us all great pleasure to read such a uplifting review. We are very glad you chose to stay with us, and we all look forward to your next stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester Greece!

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the night. Staff was very friendly. The location is close to everything! Breakfast was by far the best we have ever had at any hotel. Many choices, everything was hot and fresh. Something for everyone. Pool was a bit chilly for my taste but my son enjoyed it. We both loved the hot tub!! Perfect for a cold night. Only complaint I would have is the pool area should be checked and cleaned a bit more often. Dirty towels left around from lazy guests and the floor was dirty. Hair all over and dirt. Yuck! All in all.. we would stay again!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Clean; quiet; easy check-in and check-out; friendly staff; nice size room; hot and tasty waffles for breakfast; walking distance to food; close to the mall and movie theater. Perfect, quick work trip.

Trip type: Travelled on business

We can not thank you enough for the incredible review on our hotel. We are very happy we could provide you with a comfortable and stress-free stay. Thank you for the feedback and comments and we hope you continue to stay here when you are in the Rochester area!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Newly renovated inside and out. Our room was well appointed. King bed very comfortable. Free breakfast included plenty of hot and cold options. Front desk staff was very friendly. Appreciated the proximity to Route 104.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review on the hotel. I can not thank you enough for the positive comments on the staff. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast amenities and I look forward to seeing you back in the near future!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I really want to give this hotel a good review. As others have said, the staff is so nice! The location is incredibly convenient for those flying in and out of Rochester. I did notice that some recent renovations have been completed, but I hope that the beds are next on the list to be upgraded. I have been on this one trip for over a month in a different hotel each night (including other Fairfield Inn properties), and I have never experienced a worse bed. I had two double beds and started in one and it was so uncomfortable I moved to the other, which was slightly better. The edges of the bed were hard and stiff, but the middle of the beds were saggy with no support. It was not the best night of sleep, but it was just one night and the location was good. I think that I would consider other properties in the future even if they are less convenient.

Trip type: Travelled on business