“Quick overnighter”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the night. Staff was very friendly. The location is close to everything! Breakfast was by far the best we have ever had at any hotel. Many choices, everything was hot and fresh. Something for everyone. Pool was a bit chilly for my taste but my son enjoyed it. We both loved the hot tub!! Perfect for a cold night. Only complaint I would have is the pool area should be checked and cleaned a bit more often. Dirty towels left around from lazy guests and the floor was dirty. Hair all over and dirt. Yuck! All in all.. we would stay again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Clean; quiet; easy check-in and check-out; friendly staff; nice size room; hot and tasty waffles for breakfast; walking distance to food; close to the mall and movie theater. Perfect, quick work trip.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Sarah J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

We can not thank you enough for the incredible review on our hotel. We are very happy we could provide you with a comfortable and stress-free stay. Thank you for the feedback and comments and we hope you continue to stay here when you are in the Rochester area!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Newly renovated inside and out. Our room was well appointed. King bed very comfortable. Free breakfast included plenty of hot and cold options. Front desk staff was very friendly. Appreciated the proximity to Route 104.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review on the hotel. I can not thank you enough for the positive comments on the staff. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast amenities and I look forward to seeing you back in the near future!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I really want to give this hotel a good review. As others have said, the staff is so nice! The location is incredibly convenient for those flying in and out of Rochester. I did notice that some recent renovations have been completed, but I hope that the beds are next on the list to be upgraded. I have been on this one trip for over a month in a different hotel each night (including other Fairfield Inn properties), and I have never experienced a worse bed. I had two double beds and started in one and it was so uncomfortable I moved to the other, which was slightly better. The edges of the bed were hard and stiff, but the middle of the beds were saggy with no support. It was not the best night of sleep, but it was just one night and the location was good. I think that I would consider other properties in the future even if they are less convenient.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Stayed here for 5 nights over Labor Day Weekend and could not have been more pleased with my stay. The hotel is tucked away off the main road, so it was very quiet, but still within walking distance to 2 or 3 restaurants. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating during our stay. We stayed in a suite which had a ton of space. The hotel was very convenient to downtown Rochester with a short drive. I picked this hotel based on its Trip Advisor reviews and I am happy to add to the positive comments and highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in a King Suite, Rm 320, away from the elevator, nice room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Matthew K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you so much for adding your experience to our reviews. We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to see you liked our location being quiet, yet close to what you wanted to visited. We look forward to your next visit!
Safe Travels,