All reviews stayed here front desk staff marriott hotels room was clean definitely stay here again olive garden the beds were extremely comfortable regular room soy milk min drive convenient location excellent location mini fridge and microwave highly recommend this hotel excellent breakfast enjoyed our stay king bed
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Newly renovated inside and out. Our room was well appointed. King bed very comfortable. Free breakfast included plenty of hot and cold options. Front desk staff was very friendly. Appreciated the proximity to Route 104.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sarah J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review on the hotel. I can not thank you enough for the positive comments on the staff. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast amenities and I look forward to seeing you back in the near future!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I really want to give this hotel a good review. As others have said, the staff is so nice! The location is incredibly convenient for those flying in and out of Rochester. I did notice that some recent renovations have been completed, but I hope that the beds are next on the list to be upgraded. I have been on this one trip for over a month in a different hotel each night (including other Fairfield Inn properties), and I have never experienced a worse bed. I had two double beds and started in one and it was so uncomfortable I moved to the other, which was slightly better. The edges of the bed were hard and stiff, but the middle of the beds were saggy with no support. It was not the best night of sleep, but it was just one night and the location was good. I think that I would consider other properties in the future even if they are less convenient.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Stayed here for 5 nights over Labor Day Weekend and could not have been more pleased with my stay. The hotel is tucked away off the main road, so it was very quiet, but still within walking distance to 2 or 3 restaurants. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating during our stay. We stayed in a suite which had a ton of space. The hotel was very convenient to downtown Rochester with a short drive. I picked this hotel based on its Trip Advisor reviews and I am happy to add to the positive comments and highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: We stayed in a King Suite, Rm 320, away from the elevator, nice room
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Matthew K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you so much for adding your experience to our reviews. We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to see you liked our location being quiet, yet close to what you wanted to visited. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Spent night here while passing through Rochester. Hotel is in a nice location. Very clean and the staff is very friendly. Breakfast is included in the rate, have to love the waffle maker. There is a nice sitting area in both front and back. Fire pit in the back!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Carol,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We love to hear positive feedback from our guests. We're glad you found our location convenient and appreciated our the versatile nature of our property, including the fire pit out back! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stayed here for 10 days with two small children so it was a long and very trying at times with the little ones. The staff was always very friendly and extremely accommodating. The room was very clean and comfortable. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was nice with variety of items including pastries, eggs, fruit, cereal. The pool was small but the area was very clean and well maintained. We also used the washer and dryer several times and it was great. It was in a great location.

Only complaint was that the room was pretty small for 4 people, but that was our fault not theirs as I'm sure we could have booked a suite or something. The bathrooms were very small and difficult to shut the door with even one person in there. I would also suggest that they put more than 2 very small garbage cans in the rooms, perhaps larger ones? Also, a recycling garbage can would have been nice. Overall enjoyed our stay and highly recommend.

Room tip: Family friendly
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Matthew K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hi Lataskata,

Thank you for the glowing and detailed review. We greatly appreciate your honest feedback. We glad you found our accommodations clean and comfortable and you enjoyed the on site laundry and fresh hot complimentary breakfast buffet. We do also offer same day dry cleaning services for our guests. We understand your feedback to have larger trash cans and recycling bins in the room. We're always happy to provide large trash bags upon request and we do have plastic bottle recycling boxes at each entrance/exit of the hotel.

We're glad you enjoyed your visit and please do come see us again the next time you are in Rochester. Our Suites do offer a lot more space.