All reviews front desk staff stayed here marriott hotels definitely stay here again room was clean olive garden the beds were extremely comfortable regular room soy milk min drive excellent location convenient location mini fridge and microwave highly recommend this hotel enjoyed our stay king bed within walking distance
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Great rate and nice hot breakfast. Great location. Rooms are clean and staff is friendly. The pool was small but clean. Exercise room nice. Coffee and teas available in lobby 24 hours. The hotel store is very pricey. All in all a nice hotel I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Great location
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Matthew K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Hello Nicole,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're glad to hear you enjoyed the included hot breakfast buffet, 24 hour coffee, and found our staff friendly and rooms to be clean. We strive to provide the best experiences for our guests and it's always good to receive positive feedback.

We look forward to your next visit, Safe Travels

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Very convenient.free parking which is really really good. Would highly recommend . Lobby very inviting. Lots of places close by to eat and wegmans supermarket a plus

Staff very accommodating. Indoor pool a plus

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Matthew K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Hello Irene,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and sharing your feedback. We strive to provide the best possible guest experience and we're over joyed to hear you found our decor, staff, indoor pool and breakfast enjoyable. I'll be happy to share your comments with our team and we look forward to your next visit.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

A really good place to stay. Reasonably priced and friendly. Super clean and updated. Pool was fantastic, very warm. Only downside in my opinion was the bed was very very soft. I would rather something more middle of the road between firm and soft. Just my opinion however.
Everything else was spot on. Will stay there again for sure.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Matthew K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Thank you for the kind comments, I will be sure to pass them along to our staff. We work tirelessly to ensure the best possible guest experience and we're glad to see our efforts appreciated. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to your next visit!

Safe Travels

Reviewed 23 April 2017

We stayed between 4/21-23 with 10 other families for volleyball tournament. We are all very satisfied with this hotel. Everyone liked how clean the rooms were and the staff really went out of the way to help us. When I checked in, the receptionists helped me with directions and marked my destinations on the map for me. When I inquired about a particular restaurant, they suspected that place is currently under construction so they even called that restaurant for me and found out it is closed (saved me a trip there!). My room was clean and everything looked new.
The next morning, we were greeted by sumptuous breakfast buffet of scramble egg, omelette, sausage, waffle station, oat meal, cereals, milk, yogurt, muffins... AT 6 A.M. We were extremely grateful since most hotels have late breakfast during weekends and we had to head out at 7am for tournaments.
When we got back to our room, we discovered that our dearest house keeper, April C., had cleaned our room and left extra towels for us. Not only that, April wrapped my younger daughter's blanket around her favorite stuff animal and tucked it in her bed. That totally made her day! She was soooo happpy!! And insisted to thank her :-) THANK YOU, APRIL!
We (11 families) all agree that we'll come back next year.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Matthew K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Hello Lori_roadtrip,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay and sharing such nice comments about our hotel and staff! As we do work hard to exceed guest expectations it is wonderful to see our efforts appreciated and receive feedback like yours. I'll be sure to pass your comments along to the staff, especially April!

We look forward to your group's next visit!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

This hotel was clean, quiet (even though you are across from the airport) and the workout facility was nice. The restaurant was also quite good and the service went above and beyond. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Matthew K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Hello Finnhilmom,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, however we believe these comments were meant for our sister property at the Rochester airport. Our property is located in the Greece suburb on Rochester's West Side. We will be happy to pass along your kind comments. Thank you again, and we're glad to see you enjoyed your experience.