All reviewsrochester airportan early flightfront deskbreakfast startingbreakfast buffet was typicalroom was cleanthe breakfast areanext morningfree wifi worked wellbagelsbit wornconvenient locationmicrowave and refrigeratorwould stay here againpleasant staystaff was very friendly and helpfulstayed one night
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We stayed one night on our way to Bristol Mountain.

Staff were very friendly - they gave me a little extra for being a rewards member..
Room was clean - possibly recently renovated.

Breakfast was a standard Fairfield continental

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018

The most impressive feature of this property is a staff that is always available and always trying to be helpful (all three shifts.) The hotel is an easy (outdoor walk).

On the minus side:
1. It would have been good to have a bath mat for the shower
2. An obvious stain on the rug could have used some work.

There appears to be a systemic flaw in the Marriott reservation system: initially, I booked four days and subsequently cancelled 2 of those four days. When I did this the rate went up for the days that were not changed. This is the second consecutive stay on which I experienced this exact problem. Oops.

Room Tip: 1. Always ask for a quiet room away from traffic and mechanical noise. 2. If you change dates, recheck what you are being charged.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Catherine A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Rochester. I am so glad that our staff was helpful but I am so sorry to hear that there was no bath mat and there was a stain on the carpet. I have reached out to the appropriate team to make sure this was an isolated issue. Thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Rochester,

Reviewed 22 January 2018

While you read alarming articles about bugs and how careful you have to be, in all the years I've traveled whether business or pleasure, I had never had the experience until recently at this property.
When I woke up in the middle of the night to get ready for the first flight out that morning I realized turning on the the light I was not alone! I took (2) of the BUGS down to the front desk to show her what I'd found in my bed! While this property did not charge me for my (1) night stay (thank goodness) I'd asked for the general manager to call me about the incident, stating I'd be retuning on such and such a date and please have the GM call me to discuss. Not only did I not receive a call from the general manager upon my return I did not receive a call after I called again to speak about the incident. I had to leave her a voicemail and as of yet STILL have not been contacted.
While this is a convenient hotel for airport access the lack of regard in handling this matter is and should be very alarming to ANYONE thinking of staying at this property.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Catherine A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn Rochester Airport and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent any pest concerns from occurring in the future.

Please rest assured that this is an isolated issue.

Should you have any other concerns, please reach out to us directly, as we are here to help.We want to be sure our guests feel like they are coming home.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Rochester.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I spent a week at this hotel while in town for business. Each day, the front desk person greeted me with a smile and asked, genuinely, if there was anything that they could help me with. Every morning, the breakfast area was clean and the food appropriately warm. Each afternoon, the room was cleaned and restocked. This is the only place I stay when I am in Rochester, which is often.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback of your most recent experience with us. We are please to hear that you enjoyed our welcoming staff and our hot complimentary breakfast. We you come and visit us again when your travels bring you back to Rochester.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

not much mor to add clean , friendly staff , Sylvia and the breakfast personThe shuttle was fast, clean and friendly. Only thing not a lot of restaurant choices nearby, the heat was not working, and all maintenance crew were off duty to fix it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Catherine A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear jgr6b1,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback of your recent stay with us. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our clean property as well as the hot complimentary breakfast. I am so sorry to hear that your heat was not working properly during your stay with and we will look into. Thank you so much for choosing the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Rochester Airport. We hope when your travels bring you back to Rochester you will come and visit us again.