US$106
Country Inn
US$156
US$122
HIExpress.com
Holiday Inn Express Rochester - Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$197
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$125
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$96
US$95
Priceline
US$193
All reviewsrochester airportmarriott chainan early flightbreakfast startingbreakfast buffet was typicalfront deskroom was cleanthe breakfast areafree wifi worked wellbagelsnext morninga great place to staynight's restbit wornconvenient locationlate arrivalmorning breakfast
Reviewed 23 October 2016

stayed here prior to a flight out for 10 days. "Complimentary parking" (given or supplied free of charge) was advertised. The small print is that this does not mean stay here and get free parking for duration of your trip. You get a daily discounted price in the yellow lot ($4/day) vs $7.50. A bit deceptive in my opinion!

Room Tip: go elsewhere where parking is truly complimentary for your trip
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jjgalusha58
Reviewed 14 October 2016

My friend and I stayed at the Fairfield because we had an early flight out of the airport. The hotel is literally across the street from the airport- super convenient. The person who checked us in was very personable even though it was late at night. Our room was clean and tastefully decorated. The breakfast buffet was typical. I appreciated that the buffet was available early in the morning. Though the

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank SBMarn
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We always start a vacation with a stay here the night prior to departure as we live a bit from the airport and this just removes so much stress (especially in the winter months) for us as we always take an extremely early flight. We have also stayed post vacation if on a late flight in. While we always are appreciative of the bonus of just walking across the “street” into the airport brings, we also always found this hotel to be extremely friendly, very clean and the breakfast area more than adequate at 4am!
This trip however things were a tad behind. The staff was very friendly and helpful as always but I found the room lacking-the chest of drawers the TV sat on was beyond damaged-to the point where the varnish was gone down to the wood over half the top-the refrig did not work (a first for us) and the dead bolt did not work at all as we discovered as we were ready for bed. Plus side-the room was immaculate as usual so that over rode a lot of my disappointment. I did not report the malfunctions as it was just to late in the day to matter-but did report in my survey and management did follow up. The breakfast area was ok-did not seem like as many choices as prior and the orange juice was not working. Again, not deal breakers just disappointing. So overall still a great place to stay prior or post travel. I am hoping that this hotel will receive a much-needed update in the near future-as I addressed in my survey-while this is not a 5 star property the prices dictate that it be better than what I found on this particular stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Lynn R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Rochester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2016

Hello nortonUpstateNY,
Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate the feedback regarding your stay and please know, we have shared this with our staff to ensure these issues are addressed. Thank you again for making the Fairfield Inn Rochester Airport your choice airport hotel. We hope to see you soon!
Warm Regards,
Alyssa D.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

This is the forth time here. So easy to get to the airport....walk across street and there it is. Stayed here before Bill's game only because it's an easy drive from home. Clean comfortable and the front desk clerks are so sweet and go out of their way to help make our stay so pleasant. Will continue to stay here....one of the best Marriotts we have found!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2016

We booked the hotel because of our very early AM flight the next day. You go out the door and the terminal is in front of you. VERY CONVENIENT! The hotel is clean and modern with comfortable beds and pillows. The breakfast started at 4 am, so we were able to eat a nice meal before leaving.

I accidently left an item behind in the room and the hotel emailed me to tell me of it. This was very unexpected and of the highest level of service. I would definitely recommend the Fairfield Inn to anyone who wants such a convenient location.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor. I think any room would be great. It was very quiet even though we were at the airport.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Hi Enjoying_the_day! Thank you for your nice review of our hotel! I am happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again soon!
Alyssa D.