All reviewsnew ownershipenjoyed my stayan older hotelroom was cleangenesee riverstay there againerinwedding
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I was in town for business and popped in here for a few beers. I was happy to see Lagunitas IPA on tap, it’s a favorite. Nicole, my bartender was professional, attentive, and entertaining. I’ll be back for sure.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Syed Y, General Manager at Rochester Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Deron W,

Thank you so much for your review of our ROC Burger Bar. We very much appreciate it. Nicole is an asset to our team and I am very happy to hear she took great care of you. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Jessie, Penisha and Daejah are all great representatives of the hotel. They give great advice on local restaurants and shops. They keep me coming back!
The rooms are also clean and good size. The view of the river is a bonus!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to review our hotel! Jessie, Penisha and Daejah are definitely our shining stars, , thank you for mentioning them! We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Xxtreme Ent
Rochester, NY

To: Erin Breen
Catering Manager/ Rochester Riverside Hotel Staff
120 East Main St Rochester, NY

I am writing on behalf of the entire Xxtreme Ent Team as well as every participant in the Rep Your Brand Fashion that occurred Sunday March 25th 2018.Thank you to all the wonderful staff for making our First Annual event an event of a lifetime. People were still raving about it weeks later. The event space, the bar set up and easy access to our reserved event space were spectacular. Everything Erin assisted us with was impressive. Your staff was extremely attentive and treated us impeccably.

We cannot thank you enough for everything. We couldn’t have had a more perfect set up anywhere. We will refer your hotel to everyone who is looking for great service. Future business is a must.

With Gratitude,
Xxtreme Ent Team
Rochester, NY
April 4, 2018

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear James George,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the Rochester Riverside Hotel. It was such a delight to know you were satisfied with our service and facilities. Your kind words about Erin are greatly appreciated. Thank you again for being our guest, and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I love staying here. I feel like this is my second home thanks to Clarissa, she always greets me with a smile and really makes me feel welcome. Thanks Clarissa your the greatest! Looking forward to seeing your smile again soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Syed Y, General Manager at Rochester Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your most recent stay with us! I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your second home. I will share your positive experience with my staff including Clarissa. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I was first welcomed by Taj, who greeted me at the airport. He was very informative and provided my colleagues and me with suggestions of numerous places to visit during our stay while providing great musical selections. Then, Jessie at the front desk assisted us with check-in. As a flight attendant, I am accustomed to staying at hotels and experiencing all types of service. Jessie went above and beyond by assisting me with recommending places and ordering late night food for me. The supervisor and staff working the night shift are always pleasant and accommodation to their guest needs.

I look forward to returning soon!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

We are pleased that you shared your wonderful comments about your recent stay at our property. We strive to go above and beyond in our customer service and I am glad to hear that Taj, Jessie and other staff members made you feel very welcome here. I will definitely share your kind words with the entire team. We look forward to serving you again soon!