US$140
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$106
Hotels.com
Dartmouth House(Rochester)
Hotels.com
1,045 results
All reviewsrooftop barfree valet parkingfire pitdouble treegreat hotelart gallerytop floorgeorge eastman housepark avenuecookiesshuttle servicefamily weddingrooms are spacioushotel restaurantking suiteliving roomwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel ( Strathallan )was a last minute reservation because my other hotel overbooked. What a godsend this was. Precious at the front desk was outstanding, very helpful and extremely courteous. A true professional. The ambiance of the hotel was great. Breakfast and dinner was excellent, the waitresses were extremely pleasant, helpful. Also, need I not forget the King suite was extremely clean, large and well situated. The balcony was a plus, as the weather that week was beautiful. I am extremely proud of being a Hilton Honors member after staying at this hotel. Highly recommended. Well done everyone.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Paul W, General Manager at The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa - a DoubleTree by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Howard C.,

I am happy to hear that you had the opportunity to visit the Strathallan during your visit to Rochester and that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that when you are in town again you choose the Strathallan and visit our Spa along with our restaurants again!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Got to stay here by accident since there was a mix-up in my original reservation at another Hilton property. I arrived to free valet parking and a very active social atmosphere (and a wonderful aroma in the air) in the restaurant that was adjacent to check-in. Everyone seemed to be having a super time at ground level or heading up to Hattie's rooftop bar. Room was very comfortable and spacious and the staff went out of their way to accommodate my last-minute stay. Very impressive!! I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Paul W, General Manager at The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa - a DoubleTree by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear UTCFan,

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at the Strathallan Hotel and Spa! I hope that the next time you are in Rochester you get to enjoy Char, the steakhouse on our 1st floor, where that wonderful aroma was coming from! I hope the rest of your trip went as planned, hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The room was very clean and a nice size !! The wife ordered room service she said it was fantastic.. They have two bars in the hotel they're amazing!! Everyone from the staff were very helpful!! They offered a shuttle service both ways to the concert!!! What a great stay I had.. I will be staying here every time there's a concert that I want to go to !!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear John T,

Thank you choosing to stay with us while you were in town for the concert, I am so happy to hear that you really enjoyed yourselves! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The hotel is beautiful, clean. The staff seems to be very friendly and accommodating. The area is beautiful.
I took one star away because the room we reserved was not available. They did find a way to accommodate us. We are a family of 4 so we reserved a suite with 2 beds. They did not have any when we checked in and gave us two regular king rooms that adjoined. There weren't any two beds available. The maid service was pretty bad too. She never refilled our coffee/tea and she didn't vacuum. The hotel took care of the problem right away and apologized.
I would highly recommend taking a ride to simply crepes for breakfast. It is about 10 minutes away and well worth it. Across the street is a nice area to walk the canal and feed the ducks.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Christine P,

I am sorry to hear that the original room you had booked was not available, I know our front desk staff tries to accommodate all of our guests needs and am happy to hear that they came up with a solution for your family. We hope the next time you come to Rochester you choose the Strathallan.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

The Strathallan has business travel figured out. Seamless, professional, reliable. I was in and out of the hotel frequently (valet service was outstanding). Detail of support and follow-through was consistent and of high quality.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear M5862TJdavids,

Thank you for taking the time to compliment us. Our hotel is very unique as we cater to both the business and leisure travelers, and we're so happy that you had the opportunity to see what we have to offer to the business traveler. I hope you choose the Strathallan next time you are in Rochester.