“Slow but good”

Ranked #778 of 1,373 Restaurants in Rochester
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

They might have been short staffed because we had to wait for someone to take out order even though there was no other customers in the store.

Ordered a Mac and pig and the chocolate chip cookies.

Food was good--the cookies are HUGE!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Went here for a quick idea out with the family. We ordered the three for $15 deal. I had a traditional meatball, pepperoni and mozzarella calzone. It was just the right size, not to big to where I was full and not too small where I was left wanting more. I can't wait to try another calzone.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Food was average, nothing I haven't had before. Prices not horrible for what you get. Kids will like the food.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

There are 2 calzone places in this plaza. I wanted to try DP Dough a few months back but the person who answered the phone was very unprofessional and that had me changing my mind. I did decide to give them a try tonight and wish I hadn't. I ordered a calzone that had a bunch of ingerdients that I eat except for pepperoni which I asked to have left out. The guy offered to substitute another topping, so I asked for mushrooms and he CHARGED me for them !! As far as content, I found them lacking compared to other places and the taste is nothing to write home about either. VERY DISAPPOINTED !!!!

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Stopped here on an overnight visit to Rochester. Calzones were huge, freshly made, tasted incredible, service was outstanding! Only regret is that there isn't a DP Dough in Syracuse. Next visit trip Rochester, my wife and I will definitely stop in again.