Book In Advance
Tours from Crush Beer & Wine Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Crush Beer & Wine Tours
from US$117.18
from US$101.05
from US$127.93
from US$95.68
More Info
All reviews beer wine bachelorette party canandaigua lake half day tour finger lakes great wine tour arbor hill different wineries savor tour wonderful driver culinary center our tour guide driver included lunch winery tour girls weekend extra stop ahead of schedule
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were looking for a fun activity for our couples weekend and decided to try a wine tour. I emailed the owner and explained my budget and what I was looking for. He hooked us up with a tour that lasted from 11:30 am to 6 pm.

Our driver was super friendly. We went to 4 wineries and a brewery. The brewery was not somewhere I'd ever heard of before but it was great. We had lunch (included with the tour) there and our waitress was phenomenal! If you get a chance check out Three Huskies in Canandaigua!

I was worried since it was just the two of us but we had a phenomenal time. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Crush Winery and Brewery tours were very professional and accommodating to our large group. Russell was very prompt, organized, and informative as far as scheduling and payments. Christy, our tour guide, was friendly, and made our experience stress free. She brought a speaker for us to listen to while on the bus, and she offered to take pictures of our group at each site. She also gave directions for what to do at each place. She also drove us straight to the restaurant we were eating at after the tour, which was great!! The chosen winery’s and brewery’s were very unique and all had great selections of beer and wine. Coming from a group that had never been to the Finger Lakes, we had an awesome experience! Thank you, Crush for the awesome day!

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

My sisters, mom, and grandmother went on a tour today. Our driver was Bill and he was great! We had an amazing time. Scheduling was easy, the ride felt safe, and I'd definitely recommend Crush Wine Tours in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent time on the Crush Beer tour. Booking was easy and when I called to ask a question, the gentleman I spoke with was very helpful and even gave me his cell phone number in case I had any questions before the tour. Our tour guide was very nice and picked us up on time. We visited 4 breweries and had plenty of time at each to fully enjoy ourselves. I also liked the fact that the package included all tastings. What a great day all around!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Shannon K
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Driver was very friendly. Was helpful at every stop with getting us set up and making sure everything was in order. We finished our scheduled tour early so she drove us to several more places. A++++

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

It was a perfect day to be out with friends. Crush helped to enhance the day and make it even more enjoyable. Our driver “Bill” was polite and courteous, he took good care of us. I really enjoy wine and learned a lot about the process of how it is produced, and ideas of how to pair. Not everyone in our crew was a wine lover until after the tour. This tour was great for both wine lovers and new comers. I highly recommend it!!!

Date of experience: September 2018