“Really a place for locals”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Knuckles Knockout Grill
Ranked #473 of 1,372 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I had decided to go to Knuckles for dinner as I was staying at a nearby hotel and it was recommended by some locals.

I came in around dinner time and the place was fairly empty. Travelling solo, I sat down at the bar. It took some time as the bartender really seemed to be more engaged socializing with some locals. Once I was attended to I ordered a beer from the tap list. The selection was limited, but there was still something that appealed. Once I had my beer, the bartender went off to socialize with come locals at the bar again, and when she went by I asked her for a menu.

I had ordered the Crackin KO burger which had onion straws, pepper jack cheese and a famous meat hot sauce. The burger cane out fairly quickly and was a good size. As far as the burger went, I had ordered medium and it was cooked a little less, and despite all the toppings, it was rather flavorless.

I was asked if I wanted a second beer, but I asked for the check, as I had travels to make.

There were lotto machines pool and darts from what I observed, but I did not partake.

Probably would not visit again. It seemed like staff was more concerned with regulars and visitors are an afterthought. Perhaps if the beer selection was better, or the food more appealing it would be OK, but this is an average corner bar at best.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Knuckles is a great spots bar right in the heart of Chili NY. I have met friends and family there on many occasions and the drinks are good, lots, of variety of beer, and the wings are great!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Delicious food. Fantastic service. Favorite's are Chicken Quesadillas, and Chicken Wings with Knuckles Knockout Sauce! Ask for server Amanda, she will take the very best care if you!!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Have stopped at Knuckles many times for drinks and eats and have always been satisfied, without it costing an arm and a leg. The only suggestion I would make would be for them to add coffee and desserts to their menu.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We have gotten several things to eat at the bar...great fish fry, great wings, excellent wraps. Kitchen does a great job for a neighborhood bar