“Private party post-wedding”

Peppa Pot
Ranked #315 of 1,387 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Incredible tasting food. We were served family style, so we each had a plate of sides and got to try everything! The sides: amazing beans &rice, perfectly blanched fresh vegetables, plantains, & scone. It was so fun to try all the meats. My favourite was the goat.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We tried to come here one Sunday around five pm, but they were closed early because they ran out of food. We returned a couple days after, on a Tuesday around 1 PM. We were the only ones there and got immediate service because it was in between meal hours.

We ordered oxtail, curry goat, codfish with beans, and jerk chicken. The oxtail was fell of the bone tender. Curry goat was perfectly flavored, and if you like lamb, you'll like this. The codfish with beans was juicy but didn't come with a lot of fish. The jerk chicken had a nice little kick.

Service was excellent. Our water got refilled quickly, and our food arrived quickly. Peppa Pot was very generous with large helpings of 2 sides of cabbage and rice and beans. I will definitely try to return, but I will call if it's close to closing hours to make sure there is still food left.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

My son and I were looking for something different for lunch. I said to him "I know a place we can try!" So went went to Peppa Pot. W had jerk chicken and he had oxtail. The lunch es came with rice and beans,plaintain, biscuit and cabbage. Everything was very good.
I would recommend to everyone that they try the Peppa Hut.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Needed a change and came across this online. Decided to give it a try and was not disappointed. A small place and not so fancy but big on flavor. Service was quick, the food reminded me of my mother's cooking too. Very reasonable price for what is on the plate. I left feeling very satisfied.

1  Thank GLADSTONE W
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Props pot was pretty good. This was my first time coming here and the selection of food wasn't much for the sides, but the oxtails were good. I may come back again since it's a convenient area and the food was decent.

2  Thank Reen0040