“Lovely Atmosphere”
Review of Mesquite Grill

Mesquite Grill
Ranked #107 of 1,470 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Decided to try the Mesquite Grill after hearing some good things about it. To be honest, Mexican food isn’t always my favorite. But I was willing to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised. I ordered a quesadilla with grilled chicken. It was very tasty as was the rice that came with it. My husband enjoyed his meal as well. The restaurant is decorated in a very festive Mexican style. The service was good, with warm corn chips and salsa arriving almost immediately. Glad we gave it a try – I’m sure we’ll be back again.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Everything about my visit to this restaurant exceeded my expectations! The atmosphere is great! The appearance of the restaurant was very cool! Most importantly, the food was top-notch for the price paid!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Mesquite Grill had delicious lunches where my wife and I enjoyed our soup and lunch special. Their atmosphere is great and the homemade chips was just phenomenal. It's definitely a place to try!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Authentic Mexican food. Homemade chips, salsa and guacamole. Friendly, fast service Cozy , wonderful atmosphere. Great location, easy to get to and conveniently located.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed it here. The service was fast and friendly. The restaurant is beautifully decorated with authentic furniture. The food was delicious! The salsa and chips they started us off with were great and the homemade guacamole was top quality. I will be returning again with friends and family. I highly recommend.

Date of visit: February 2018