US$112
Country Inn
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$213
US$94
Holiday Inn Express Rochester - Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$154
US$122
US$193
All reviewsgenesee riverriver viewwalk along the riverfront desktwo bedroom suitepedestrian bridgesmall kitchenrochester universityfire pitoutside patiosocial hourbeer and wineevening receptionkitchen areahotel is locatedfull kitchenoatmeal
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I have spent 14 days (September 2016) in this hotel due to my research/business trip. My room was located in the 4th floor with beautiful view on the river. It was nice to hear frogs and different bird kinds during breakfast from the outside terrace. Room was very nice, large and clean. Perfect addition is complimentary laundry at the basement- detergent can be bought in "Pantry" on reception desk. Breakfasts are good and from Monday to Wednesday they have the "Social" - event aimed to establish communication among hotel guests, accompanied by food and drink. Personel was kind and helpful. Only negative thing was non-functional pool and some quite noisy device above my bathroom (probably ventilation system). But still, this would be my choice again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2016

We spent the Meliora weekend at Rochester, and the Staybridge was an excellent place to stay. This isn't the Four Seasons, so if you're going expecting luxury or rooms service you'll be disappointed. But the rooms were clean, the furnishings certainly adequate, the bed comfortable and the river view lovely. The bathroom layout was odd, with the sink next to the bed, but we could live with that.The location is perfect for those visiting the University of Rochester; if you're purpose is to visit the city itself perhaps there are better options in the downtown area with more amenities. If you're going to visit your child at college, this is an excellent option. What stood out was the friendliness and helpfulness of every single staff member we met, especially those at the front desk who unfailingly greeted us with a welcome and a smile no matter what time of day.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Great location when stayed here for 5 nights for graduation at Univ of Rochester. We had an excellent time and enjoyed the river views. This is really the best place to stay in town. We had a nice large suite with a full kitchen. There is a very nice fire pit sitting area for drinks and enjoying the views. You can easily walk to the campus from your room. We drove for graduation as it was a long walk in high heels.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2016

This hotel is nice and has a lot of positives but the pool is closed indefinitely for repairs. No one told me that when I made my reservation. When I got there and found out the pool is closed our family was very upset as that is what we were looking forward to. The front desk told me they don't know when the pool will reopen . So if you intend to use the pool call the hotel first before making a reservation. Other than that, rooms are nice and clean and breakfast is good and staff is nice.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank worldtraveler635
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Rochester University, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Dear worldtraveler635,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We greatly appreciate your kind words regarding our staff and we're glad you enjoyed the breakfast. We have taken note of your comments regarding the pool being closed and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please be assured that necessary steps will be taken to correct this point that you have raised to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

By far my favorite place to stay when visiting my son at U of R. Looking forward to my stay in September. ... ask for a river view room...much nicer.... they also have a great breakfast included.
So I returned in September and we had a better room overlooking the river. ...the staff is very accommodating. Breakfast was great. I hesitate to boast for fear they will be booked on our next visit

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family