See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2017

OK, not the Taj Majal, a little old and run down, but very clean and a good value, spacious grounds, we had a little after party on the lawn after a wedding, staff was nice. And, I booked 2 days, forgot to cancel the first night and only showed for the 2nd night. They did not charge me, huge points for that as they could have. Oh and got an extra discount with AARP card.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank CptElbow
Reviewed 29 October 2017

First, I have to say that I have stayed in some of the best hotels in the US and Europe. Having said that, my extended stay here was an emergency situation do to an unexpected move. The staff were extremely understanding, helpful, and courteous throughout. They all addressed me by my name after one day there. The accommodations are clean and adequate, albeit bare-bones. The staff did an incredible job keeping the room ship-shape and happily helped with special requests to make sure that I was comfortable. At a horrible point in my life this place was really an oasis; I am super grateful to the entire staff.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the pool area.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank John J
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Nice place, last minute booking, very accommodate, good rates. Basic continental breakfast. Good for one o two nights. Good location, nice little pool. Very friendly staff. Spacious rooms. My wife and I was shopping at the outlets and we were too tired to go back to the city. Good choice

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Victor S
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

It was clean, reasonably priced and near where I needed to go. It wasn't the greatest place as far as amenities but got the job done. It does need updating, but wasn't unpleasant. Although, the checkout seemed shady. I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa S
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. After visiting the complete dump of a motel down the road, this place was a breath of fresh air. Clean, bright lobby with friendly staff. Swimming pool that looked nice enough. But most importantly, a clean room. Comfortable bed. No strange smells. It's not a 5-star hotel, but you're not paying a 5-star price. It's a great value. Includes a continental breakfast. Would return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple