“Excellent fresh bagels”

Strathmore Bagel Cafe
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Riverhead
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Bagels are excellent, staff is quick and helpful. Place could be a little cleaner but I know it gets very busy.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Had bagel and coffee. Asked for the bagel toasted and the young lady rolled here eyes and asked me " Really?" When I said yes she said "Some People " in a nasty tone. When she gave me my bagel she literally tossed it to me. Never return here. P.S. The coffee w as nasty too.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Had very good bagels for breakfast. Boar's Head ham with a real egg not microwaved. French toast Bagel was delicious and light. Whipped raisin Walnut cream cheese with a little sour cream in it.

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Ok, so i decided to try this place again this time i called up and asked for a hungryman breakfast sandwhich on a roll and it came out to $6.55 plus tax was $7.11 I got it and see my pics added. The roll was so stale i decided to throw the other half out to the birds at the beach. the eggs were flimsy too, the bacon again was full of clear fat and not cooked till crispy i hate that. Who serves a stale roll or is it that I called it in so he decided to give me yesterdays or even 2 day old roll......sucks. Always getting ripped off here.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

We stopped here by chance due to the fact that we were headed to a wedding and knew we would be hungry. We had excellent bagels, very good service and they had Tate's cookies for sale - bonus! Although the service was a little slow, we both were given generous portions of meat on our bagel and I would suggest going here rather than suffering through crowds and lines at Panera or other fast food type places.