I had a wonderful time at the Hyatt Place. The rooms were clean. I loved the large setup of the room. My favorite part of my stay was that i actually slept for the entire night. The bed was so comfortable. All in all it was a great time.
I will say that that the breakfast wasn’t the best. But regardless, I loved my stay so much. I’ll be back for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End combines style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY