“Great place to stay”

Hyatt Place Long Island East End
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Riverhead
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I had a wonderful time at the Hyatt Place. The rooms were clean. I loved the large setup of the room. My favorite part of my stay was that i actually slept for the entire night. The bed was so comfortable. All in all it was a great time.
I will say that that the breakfast wasn’t the best. But regardless, I loved my stay so much. I’ll be back for sure!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Sarah L, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Long Island East End, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear melissamM1318YU,

Thank you for leaving such positive feedback regarding your stay with us. We are delighted to know you had such a wonderful experience while staying at the Hyatt Place East End. We would love to host you during your next visit to the East End.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I've stayed at this Hyatt several times for business and pleasure. Every time has been been a positive experience. The staff is courteous and the property is immaculate. Thank you for the consistently great hospitality.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear foodieforlifeNewYork,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your review on your recent stay with us. We are thrilled you choose us while traveling on business and pleasure and I will be sure to share your kind words with our staff. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I phoned the hotel with a few questions before arriving, and I spoke with Matt, who was most helpful and offered a room upgrade and complimentary drink, as it was my boyfriend's birthday earlier in the week. We met Matt and Cindy upon arrival and check in was quick and pleasant. The room was clean and spacious and all the staff were very accommodating. We were able to walk to dinner and the concert, and leave our car safely parked behind the Hyatt. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you're going to be on the north shore, especially if you're attending an event at Suffolk Theater or maybe visiting the wineries.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear scsullivan49,

Thank you for sharing such a kind review with the Trip Advisor community. We are delighted you chose us as your home away from home while spending time in Riverhead. The Suffolk Theatre and surrounding restaurants and local attractions are always great for a night out on the town. We hope to have the chance again during a future visit to Riverhead.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Great respite from the extremely cold and windy days. Walkways were clear if snow and ice. We booked one night and decided to stay a second, nice view of the frozen bay. Spacious and comfortable room, nice walk-in shower. Will come back again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear stephenpO9204GS,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your review with the Trip Advisor community. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us despond enjoyed the view of the beautiful Peconic River, despite the snowy and frozen conditions. We hope to have the chance again soon to host you again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I have been to many hotels and many have decent in room coffee makers or room service so you can order a pot. This is a personal preference for us. The coffee makers in the room make awful coffee, if you can call it that. More like dirty sock water.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Sarah L, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Long Island East End, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Jenny D,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us with feedback from your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire staff, I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

I will be sure to address the quality of the coffee in the rooms and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to host you in our hotel. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 631-208-0002.

Front Office Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverhead
5.1 km away
31.2 km away
Baron's Cove
Baron's Cove
#1 of 5 in Sag Harbor

Been to Hyatt Place Long Island East End? Share your experiences!