We wanted to stay on Long Island for three days and do some sightseeing. We were lucky to find this hotel on TA . The location is really good : North and South Fork, The Hamptons , Beaches and the Tanger Outlet are all nearby. Riverhead offers some very nice retaurants ,many of them in walking distance of the Hyatt. The hotel is very comfortable - a Hyatt in a junior version - with big enough rooms,free parking,breakfast and Wifi.Very friendly staff !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End combines style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY