“Best pizza in town”
Review of New York Pizzeria

New York Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This Pizzeria offers a wide range of food on the menu. Fabulous food!! Eat In or Take Out. It is probably the only Pizzeria in Richfield Springs, but if One wants Pasta or even Pizza, this place is the place to come for everyone.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We usually get the two slices and a drink deal but we decided to try their chicken riggies. It was busy, they brought our salads and app. Good size salads. Mac and Cheese bites are good without the sauce. The dinners came out and I thought I was gonna fall over. The portions were huge! My husband and I could have split one easily. And we likes to eat! It had just the right peppers,mushrooms,onions and olives. Oh and two large garlic knots each. We left with dinner for the next day. Thanks for taking care of us!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I really hate leaving poor reviews, but, my gosh, what happened to the pizza and the price? I grew up here, and remember the old Italian Touch Pizzeria fondly. NY Pizzeria was the next best thing. I come back every year, but this pizza I've had these past two times? Not NY thin, and not too flavorful. And, the price? Pretty high. Not sure how this location is listed under just one $ because it's not that affordable. So many things have changed... the sauce, the amount of cheese. And, seriously, they need to bear down on the pizza cutter. Just leaving groove marks doesn't cut it at all...

60JoeV, General Manager at New York Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Things change over time. Including prices.
Of course You don't expect the price you paid for pizza 30 years ago from the old , Italian , touch,,pizzeria , operator to be the same. When you go to the grocery store is the price for that gallon of milk the same as it was years prior ?? The one thing that hasn't changed is the receipe and style of the pizza. Apologizes if it was different the last two times you ate our pizza. I will definitely look into this and correct any issues. Pizza not being cut through is unacceptable and will be resolved.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The quality of their pizza has gone down a bit over the years. I am not sure if they changed ingredients or staff changes have impacted the quality.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

After spending a day at the nearby Baseball Hall of Fame, the four of us were tired and hungry. This was a great place to stop for dinner.

We got one of the eatery's meal deals: Large pepperoni pizza and 30 chicken wings. Plus we added fountain sodas (there are also cases with dozens of bottled, cold drinks).

The pizza was hot and tasty. The buffalo wings were saucy and (mostly) meaty. The service was great!

For four adult men, this was plenty of food. Good deal for hungry people!