“Sunday Brunch with a View.”

The Rhinecliff Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Rhinecliff
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: British, Gastropub
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, View, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant at The Rhinecliff is a casual, fun, high quality, unpretentious gastropub! We feature local, seasonal produce, cooked simply, properly and with guts! Through the warm season enjoy outdoor dining on our patio overlooking the river, in colder times enjoy our cozy indoor bar and restaurant with fireplace! We feature craft artisanal beers and local wineries, our by the glass wine selections are broad and our cocktails seasonal and fun! Breakfast every day, brunch on Sundays, full dinner every day!
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

My eggs Benedict were superb. My Hubbie loved the smoked salmon. The staff did well. We were impressed with the French press coffee. The jazz guitarist did soft guitar. We had a nice time. Do you do weddings?

1  Thank gfarmer668

Reviewed 13 September 2016

James will work with you to customize your menu for your event. He has unique combinations of food! My recent favorites from a wedding- melon, feta, olive appetizer and lamb osobuco for an entree!

His wait staff is on par and blended right in with the guests.

Seriously consider hiring this professional staff for your event.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Disappointed as we stayed here but bar and restaurant is closed. Just had breakfast here which was okay. Seems they lost their liquor license and have no one running bar or restaurant.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

so we arrived with reservations, and the hostess said we had cancelled, oh maybe not, so do we get seats or not. Wish we had not. They mad us wait while there were about 20 empty seats outside alone, we said we didn't care where, just please seat us. Ok sit down, we thought we were at the brunch menu, nope it was the breakfast menu, oh so who cares, just feed us. As we waited we over heard kitchen and wait staff f bombing with each other, as if it were Saturday night at the WWF arena. Wow my 14 year old I am sure has heard it , but not from the kitchen of a maybe fine dining,hotel establishment. Ok so enough about the manger issue if there was one. The food we'll overpriced , and over cooked, stuff. Timbuktu was the order of the day, 3 of the 6 of us had it, over cooked eggs, a small amount of boiled potatoes just flash fried in some kind of fat, then topped (almost) with cheese, then 2 ruined eggs placed on top, Oh the parfaits, where ok, and the $3.75 per glass (like shot glass) of orange juice was hard to swallow at that price. The coffee French press was nice although force press a bit quick, and the tea ok. Now the other 3 orders, one was an omelet which was as dry as could be, and the wrong meat was placed inside (bacon instead of sausage) fine , but dry, dry, dry,. Now the eggs benny, I opted for gravlax instead of c bacon, the salmon was sliced on a micro plane, ok , but I didn't ask if it cost more just if I could have it, the eggs were done to perfection, but the muffins were just not toasted enough, or maybe not at all. the sauce was good , and the amount was on point. The other order with no changes, was fine. The final order, French toast was just ok, nothing special, with this tiny portion of maple stuff, like it were gold, (size of portion I was sure it was real) and two slices of maybe shoprite white bread , and these two skimpy pieces of nothing special bacon. we asked for jelly and it was like wise portioned, as if it were gold. It was not much of a fathers day treat at all. I would have rather saved my family the fee, and made it my self. I would not suggest this place unless you spend the night and the meal comes with the room.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Wish the food was better-such a gorgeous location, it could be a gem. I have found both the service and the food to be inconsistent. Also be alert for special events -a large party/rehearsal dinner etc The way the set it up, the regular customers are seated right next to the groups,there is little or no separation.