“Oatmeal Cream Moonpies”

Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Wow, I regret not taking a delicious photo memory of the Oatmeal Cream Moonpie! I had the opportunity to try breakfast and lunch while staying with my husband in Rhinbeck NY. Must try the daily quiche along with tasty pasty !

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We had a terrific breakfast here, with very fresh-tasting eggs and great grainy bread. Nice raspberry jam, too. Seems a popular spot. The place has lots of great breads that you can buy on their own or as part of meals. Yum.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Love this place! Friendliest staff, great coffee, sandwiches, and of course BREAD! I always make a point to stop here every time I'm in the area. Great for breakfast or a quick lunch/brunch.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

This is a bakery/cafe/restaurant that has several locations. We have visited the Rhinebeck location twice, and have enjoyed the excellent food and service both times. They are open for breakfast and lunch, and many of their dishes are traditional recipes with a twist. For example, I had a Reuben sandwich, but instead of corned beef with swiss cheese and sauerkraut, they prepare it with pastrami, gruyere and cole slaw. Delicious. My wife opted for an omelet, which she enjoyed. On our prior visit, I had a croque monsieur, and my wife had the kale, grain and seed salad, which she LOVED. Breakfast dishes are available at lunch as well.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

If you are day tripping this is an easy and affordable place to purchase bakery items or enjoy an easy lunch or small meal