“Pretty good menu, and reasonably priced.”

Pete's Famous Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 59 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Not a bad restaurant. Burger and fries were good. Service was quick, My only criticism would be that they need to do some maintenance. Parts of the dining room ceiling are frayed and in need of repainting. Restroom doors had only handwritten notes taped to the doors designating the men's and women's rooms. They need to remember that if they notice these things.....we the customers do also. Nothing really bad, as the food and service are good, just need to dress the place up and do some maintenance.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I love coming to Pete's Famous for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food and the service here are very good and the quality of the food is excellent. I really enjoyed my meal

I had a turkey club sandwich with fries and it was wonderful. I could barely finish it. The turkey was so fresh and the tomatoes and lettuce were crisp and had a lot of flavor to them. The fries were perfectly cooked and salted as well. My friend who I had lunch with order the clam strips which I do not recommend. They looked over-cooked and were obviously frozen. They looked like they had been sitting in the bag too long. Don't order seafood unless it is shrimp in these places.

Still the place was super clean, the service was friendly and I will be coming back here the next time I am in Rhinebeck.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Good hardy food. Friendly staff, when I asked for no bread with my sandwich she asked if I was gluten free and I said yes. She said they have gluten free bread but it is just not on the menu. A turkey avocado sandwich is so much better on bread....

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Food was great, staff was great, and prices were very reasonable.
Their soups are outstanding, and entrees will definitely satisfy anyone's appetite.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Been to many of Rhinebeck’s excellent restaurants, but had never tried Pete’s Famous before. Will definitely be going back! My spinach and avocado quesadilla was plated beautifully, with extra lettuce, tomato and shredded cheddar, cups of salsa, guacamole and sour cream. And it was delicious as well. My husband was very happy with his chicken panini. Prices were reasonable, staff was very pleasant and accommodating, everything was clean and the ambiance was also very agreeable with paintings from local artists decorating the walls.