“Iced coffee whet my whistle ”
Review of Samuel's

Samuel's
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Rhinebeck
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We were so thirsty, having just finished a day on the Hudson. The service was friendly, the iced coffee excellent, and a hand made Carmel to die for! Samuel's has great candy too! Yum!!!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Upon opening the door, you're mesmerized by the glorious aroma of chocolate! My husband and I enjoyed delicious, unique flavored ice cream but they had so much more to offer than just ice cream. They had fabulous looking cup cakes and interesting chocolate options. I wish I could have sampled everything in the store! Service was friendly and informative. A must see to satisfy your sweet tooth!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Samuel's under its previous owner, Ira, was so personal and easy a small cafe; the
chocolates were delicious, and often packaged for friends and families in such an old-
fashioned way. The new owners have added this great service - assembling favors
for all wedding guests of 4 special chocolates in a cute little box. My daughter the bride
is thrilled with their informed service, their planning for the details, and the memories
she will hold of childhood in a very special restaurant.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

We stopped in to check out the sweets and pick out something fun to eat when we realized they had coffee, cappuccino, espresso and more. I had an almond milk cappuccino and purchased a couple of candies. We enjoyed this cute small shop.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Well prepared espresso drinks and super sweet staff. You'll also love the selection of excellent chocolates. Prices are excellent!