“Wowza!”
Review of Buns Burgers

Buns Burgers
Ranked #25 of 59 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Description: Quick serve, New York state grass fed burgers, hand cut french fries, locally sourced milkshakes. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available.
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Okay, so picture this. A tiny little building on a side street in Rhinebeck. You see a sign that says Buns Burgers and you think, yeah, I'm in the mood. Let me check it out! So you open the door and immediately you are intrigued by the modern industrial looking inside of the restaurant. Then you look at the menu. You think, what a simple menu but I'm drooling already just looking at the food items on it! You have your choice of a regular grass-feed beef burger (YUM!!!), a lamb burger, a chicken burger, a veggie burger, or a hot dog that's loaded with goodies and of course a healthy salad and ooooo, the fries! You can get a small side portion or you can do what we did and get the bucket of fries. My husband and I killed it within minutes. And to top it all off we each had an Adirondack Dairy milkshake. Food.....Nirvana......Heaven. Yup, that's where we were. I know we will be back at least another four times because we're going to try all the burgers and dog on the menu! It really was great food at a reasonable price and the staff was awesome too.

1  Thank Maria V

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Stumbled across this place. Reminiscent of a shake shack. But a condensed menu, which I appreciate. Burger was cooked perfectly. Don't like shoestring fries, but these were tasty. Service was quick and friendly. Little overpriced, but burgers aren't something I could eat everyday anyway. If you didn't know it was there, you could easily walk right past it. Some locals walked in while I was eating, they were checking it out, they had heard great things. Said what I was thinking, they need a better sign on the door! All in all great meal.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The portobello mushroom burger was wonderful. Fries excellent too. The decor is modest modern and lacks warmth. Great place for a quick bite but you won't linger.

1  Thank Hrvnyc
Reviewed 13 August 2016

My mother and I were in Rhinebeck briefly one day, and we decided to go here. The burgers were excellent - perfectly cooked and still juicy. The fries were fairly good, too. Our server got our meals out quickly, and he was very nice. The only reason I'm giving this restaurant four stars instead of five is because for Mom and I to have two plain burgers, a small portion of fries, and two waters, it cost $20. All in all, it's a very good restaurant, but the prices are a little steep to go too often. I'd definitely go back, though.

1  Thank RhinebeckLocals
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Awesome quality beef burger at a GREAT price. Fries are good too. Nice affordable addition to the neighborhood. Gonna be back.