US$138
Hampton.com
US$179
US$113
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$98
Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie(Poughkeepsie)
US$173
US$223
US$93
All reviewsone nightsmall continental breakfastfirst floorcoffee makerroom was cleansized bedice machinefridge and microwaveoatmealfront desk staffgreat roomgreat place to stayrripetmotelplankstomping
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped for an inexpensive place in the area. Staff was super, both friendly and helpful. Room was fine , although a drippy faucet in the shower. There was an elephant staying above us who stomped around after midnight but that wasn't the hotels fault. Elevator was broken but they made sure we knew and didn't have to climb stairs. Overall, ok since facility had a few issues but staff was above average.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Chris L, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Lauren C., thank you for staying with us and for the kind words regarding our staff. I apologize about the drippy faucet. We actually do not have an elevator in the building, which is why we advise all guests at check in, should they prefer a first floor room. Again, thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus Poughkeepsie, we hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

A group from different countries came to Poughkeepsie for the funeral of a very special person to all of us. Red Roof gave us a group rate for the funeral, and honestly, I didn't expect much for what we paid, however the rooms were large, very clean, airy and bright, beds were comfortable, and the front desk staff (Amanda for instance) were helpful and understanding, helping the group with everything from printing (and re-printing) speeches, arranging taxis, extending stays for some of the group, and making great food recommendations. I had never stayed at a Red Roof before, and I do a far amount of travel including for work. I have stayed at pricier "high end" hotels and I am struggling to think of a time that I have been more impressed. Customer care is a key part of my job, and I recognize excellence in this area when I see it. The pictures of the rooms are a good representation of the reality. Breakfast is adequate, and there is a nicely outfitted fitness room.

Stayed: August 2017
Chris L, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear sherman205, Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property and staff members. I am very happy to hear that we were able to make your stay comfortable and stress free during such a difficult time for your family. We look forward to seeing you again under better circumstances should your travels bring you to the Hudson Valley.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here because every where else was so expensive. Big rooms and very friendly staff. The rooms were very clean and large. One night we had to use the public computer to print a document and it wasn't working. The desk clerk called the manager and she came back to work to help us. Very sweet of her. The free breakfast was ok, not much to say about it. But the coffee was good. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear stcyfol, thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the entire staff. Although all the hotels in the entire area are indeed a little pricey on weekends during peak season, you will find Red Roof Plus Poughkeepsie to be the most affordable, offering large clean rooms and a friendly staff. All of our guest rooms are also equipped with a refrigerator and microwave, and include a complimentary continental breakfast. Again, thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again in your future travels!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

The price was less than 1/2 of the Hampton Inn next door. The building was very very clean, the room was spotless, large & just a great room. Other than a continental breakfast, which is sufficient, everything about this place is first class. I highly recommend staying here which I will definitely do the next time in Poughkeepsie.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear dcdunadee, thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel. We have an excellent staff that works very hard to keep the property clean and comfortable for our guests. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Our room was large, the bed was comfortable, and there were plenty of electrical sockets everywhere. There was a good TV, a large refrigerator, and a m icrowave. Hot water came on immediately in the shower. Only downside was a skimpy continental brea kfast cin a small crowded room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Chris L, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Arlingtonfoodie31, Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. I am happy that you found our bed to be comfortable. All of our guest rooms are indeed extremely large and do include a refrigerator and microwave, and are equipped with multiple conveniently located electrical outlets, which all of our guests love. I am sorry that you did not enjoy our complimentary continental breakfast, but we appreciate your comments hope you stay with us again the next time you are in town.