“The only Japanese restaurant I go to in the area!”
Review of New Ichiban

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New Ichiban
Ranked #62 of 307 Restaurants in Poughkeepsie
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 24 December 2015

I have tried just about all of the sushi houses in the area and I can definitely say they have the freshest fish around! The service is great and the sushi is done very well. Not to mention the Udon or soba. The owners are friendly and they have many repeat customers, us included.

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

I feel like I spent my youth here and visit when I can during visits now. From birthdays to dinner for two, I have many find memories.

Reviewed 13 November 2014

This is a great small place to get some sushi as well as other menu options. They also have lunch box specials. The prices are very reasonable and the staff is friendly. If you have a large party you may want to make reservations. They also have great hot meals like shrimp teriyaki.

Reviewed 3 November 2014 via mobile

Pages of creative sushi rolls with both verbal descriptions and pictures. I had sushi rolls and sushi. All were fresh and beautiful. Sushi is an art form as well as culinary delight. This restaraunt hit both beautifully.

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I've been coming here to eat since it opened. It just keeps getting better. I have never had anything bad here. Great special rolls and so many options. They also cater to gluten free. My favorite place to go for sushi!